*As Kris Humphries seeks to get his marriage to Kim Kardashian annulled, TMZ is reporting that his mother Debra has now filed for divorce from his father William.
According to documents filed in Minnesota, the papers were filed earlier this month in Minnesota and it’s unlikely that the couple have a prenuptial agreement.
It’s unclear how long Debra and William have been married. They have three adult children: Kris and his two older sisters Krystal and Kaela.
William owns several Five Guys restaurants throughout Minnesota.
As previously reported, Kris and Kim’s respective lawyers faced off in court for the first time last week, with Laura Wasser slamming the basketball star for his conduct in recent months. Though the couple signed a rock-solid pre-nuptial agreement, Humphries is understood to be prolonging the divorce in order to put “reality television” on trial.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here