*As Kris Humphries seeks to get his marriage to Kim Kardashian annulled, TMZ is reporting that his mother Debra has now filed for divorce from his father William.
According to documents filed in Minnesota, the papers were filed earlier this month in Minnesota and it’s unlikely that the couple have a prenuptial agreement.
It’s unclear how long Debra and William have been married. They have three adult children: Kris and his two older sisters Krystal and Kaela.
William owns several Five Guys restaurants throughout Minnesota.
As previously reported, Kris and Kim’s respective lawyers faced off in court for the first time last week, with Laura Wasser slamming the basketball star for his conduct in recent months. Though the couple signed a rock-solid pre-nuptial agreement, Humphries is understood to be prolonging the divorce in order to put “reality television” on trial.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here