*As Kris Humphries seeks to get his marriage to Kim Kardashian annulled, TMZ is reporting that his mother Debra has now filed for divorce from his father William.
According to documents filed in Minnesota, the papers were filed earlier this month in Minnesota and it’s unlikely that the couple have a prenuptial agreement.
It’s unclear how long Debra and William have been married. They have three adult children: Kris and his two older sisters Krystal and Kaela.
William owns several Five Guys restaurants throughout Minnesota.
As previously reported, Kris and Kim’s respective lawyers faced off in court for the first time last week, with Laura Wasser slamming the basketball star for his conduct in recent months. Though the couple signed a rock-solid pre-nuptial agreement, Humphries is understood to be prolonging the divorce in order to put “reality television” on trial.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here