*As Kris Humphries seeks to get his marriage to Kim Kardashian annulled, TMZ is reporting that his mother Debra has now filed for divorce from his father William.
According to documents filed in Minnesota, the papers were filed earlier this month in Minnesota and it’s unlikely that the couple have a prenuptial agreement.
It’s unclear how long Debra and William have been married. They have three adult children: Kris and his two older sisters Krystal and Kaela.
William owns several Five Guys restaurants throughout Minnesota.
As previously reported, Kris and Kim’s respective lawyers faced off in court for the first time last week, with Laura Wasser slamming the basketball star for his conduct in recent months. Though the couple signed a rock-solid pre-nuptial agreement, Humphries is understood to be prolonging the divorce in order to put “reality television” on trial.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here