*As Kris Humphries seeks to get his marriage to Kim Kardashian annulled, TMZ is reporting that his mother Debra has now filed for divorce from his father William.
According to documents filed in Minnesota, the papers were filed earlier this month in Minnesota and it’s unlikely that the couple have a prenuptial agreement.
It’s unclear how long Debra and William have been married. They have three adult children: Kris and his two older sisters Krystal and Kaela.
William owns several Five Guys restaurants throughout Minnesota.
As previously reported, Kris and Kim’s respective lawyers faced off in court for the first time last week, with Laura Wasser slamming the basketball star for his conduct in recent months. Though the couple signed a rock-solid pre-nuptial agreement, Humphries is understood to be prolonging the divorce in order to put “reality television” on trial.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here