The former Destiny’s Child member will play the role of a single mother in the film that is a blend of “Love & Basketball” and “Good Will Hunting, according to Internet Movie Database.
“I love acting. I’m very, very, very, very, very passionate about it,” she said in a recent interview with Bossip. “I have a coach. I go to classes. I read up on it. I study it. I love it.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she’s still passionate about singing. In fact, she’s working on an album she says that will come “very, very soon.”
About her own romance, Luckett is single, but she wants to be in love.
“I love being in love. Being in love is fun, but I’m single,” she said. “I’m enjoying it. I’m getting to know Toya better… coming into my own.”
When the time comes, she’ll be ready for a serious relationship. But rushing is not in the plan.
“I would rather wait on the man God has for me,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here