The former Destiny’s Child member will play the role of a single mother in the film that is a blend of “Love & Basketball” and “Good Will Hunting, according to Internet Movie Database.
“I love acting. I’m very, very, very, very, very passionate about it,” she said in a recent interview with Bossip. “I have a coach. I go to classes. I read up on it. I study it. I love it.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she’s still passionate about singing. In fact, she’s working on an album she says that will come “very, very soon.”
About her own romance, Luckett is single, but she wants to be in love.
“I love being in love. Being in love is fun, but I’m single,” she said. “I’m enjoying it. I’m getting to know Toya better… coming into my own.”
When the time comes, she’ll be ready for a serious relationship. But rushing is not in the plan.
“I would rather wait on the man God has for me,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here