The former Destiny’s Child member will play the role of a single mother in the film that is a blend of “Love & Basketball” and “Good Will Hunting, according to Internet Movie Database.
“I love acting. I’m very, very, very, very, very passionate about it,” she said in a recent interview with Bossip. “I have a coach. I go to classes. I read up on it. I study it. I love it.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she’s still passionate about singing. In fact, she’s working on an album she says that will come “very, very soon.”
About her own romance, Luckett is single, but she wants to be in love.
“I love being in love. Being in love is fun, but I’m single,” she said. “I’m enjoying it. I’m getting to know Toya better… coming into my own.”
When the time comes, she’ll be ready for a serious relationship. But rushing is not in the plan.
“I would rather wait on the man God has for me,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here