The former Destiny’s Child member will play the role of a single mother in the film that is a blend of “Love & Basketball” and “Good Will Hunting, according to Internet Movie Database.
“I love acting. I’m very, very, very, very, very passionate about it,” she said in a recent interview with Bossip. “I have a coach. I go to classes. I read up on it. I study it. I love it.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
But she’s still passionate about singing. In fact, she’s working on an album she says that will come “very, very soon.”
About her own romance, Luckett is single, but she wants to be in love.
“I love being in love. Being in love is fun, but I’m single,” she said. “I’m enjoying it. I’m getting to know Toya better… coming into my own.”
When the time comes, she’ll be ready for a serious relationship. But rushing is not in the plan.
“I would rather wait on the man God has for me,” she added.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here