*Damion Hardy, whose claim to fame is being Lil Kim’s incarcerated ex-boyfriend, has made headlines because he allegedly attacked passing prison guards and has been transferred to a secure new cell.
Hardy, who used to share a New Jersey home with Lil’ Kim, was arrested in 2004 on suspicion of leading a violent drug gang and he’s due to stand trial for his involvement in the murders of six people in New York. He faces the death penalty if convicted of the killings.
He’s been causing trouble behind bars and is accused of reaching through the food slots in his cell door to stab and cut security personnel with shanks, according to the New York Post.
Prison officials had to move him to a special cell last week, preventing him from trying to pull the same stunt again. Prosecutor James Loonam notified a Brooklyn federal judge of the punishment on Friday and revealed that Hardy had even been known to hurl his feces at guards through the food slot.
Hardy reportedly suffers from schizophrenia and has a history of violence with prison employees, according to the Post. In 2006, he allegedly stabbed a fellow inmate in the head with a comb and smacked a guard with a sock full of batteries.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here