*Damion Hardy, whose claim to fame is being Lil Kim’s incarcerated ex-boyfriend, has made headlines because he allegedly attacked passing prison guards and has been transferred to a secure new cell.
Hardy, who used to share a New Jersey home with Lil’ Kim, was arrested in 2004 on suspicion of leading a violent drug gang and he’s due to stand trial for his involvement in the murders of six people in New York. He faces the death penalty if convicted of the killings.
He’s been causing trouble behind bars and is accused of reaching through the food slots in his cell door to stab and cut security personnel with shanks, according to the New York Post.
Prison officials had to move him to a special cell last week, preventing him from trying to pull the same stunt again. Prosecutor James Loonam notified a Brooklyn federal judge of the punishment on Friday and revealed that Hardy had even been known to hurl his feces at guards through the food slot.
Hardy reportedly suffers from schizophrenia and has a history of violence with prison employees, according to the Post. In 2006, he allegedly stabbed a fellow inmate in the head with a comb and smacked a guard with a sock full of batteries.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here