*Damion Hardy, whose claim to fame is being Lil Kim’s incarcerated ex-boyfriend, has made headlines because he allegedly attacked passing prison guards and has been transferred to a secure new cell.
Hardy, who used to share a New Jersey home with Lil’ Kim, was arrested in 2004 on suspicion of leading a violent drug gang and he’s due to stand trial for his involvement in the murders of six people in New York. He faces the death penalty if convicted of the killings.
He’s been causing trouble behind bars and is accused of reaching through the food slots in his cell door to stab and cut security personnel with shanks, according to the New York Post.
Prison officials had to move him to a special cell last week, preventing him from trying to pull the same stunt again. Prosecutor James Loonam notified a Brooklyn federal judge of the punishment on Friday and revealed that Hardy had even been known to hurl his feces at guards through the food slot.
Hardy reportedly suffers from schizophrenia and has a history of violence with prison employees, according to the Post. In 2006, he allegedly stabbed a fellow inmate in the head with a comb and smacked a guard with a sock full of batteries.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here