*Damion Hardy, whose claim to fame is being Lil Kim’s incarcerated ex-boyfriend, has made headlines because he allegedly attacked passing prison guards and has been transferred to a secure new cell.
Hardy, who used to share a New Jersey home with Lil’ Kim, was arrested in 2004 on suspicion of leading a violent drug gang and he’s due to stand trial for his involvement in the murders of six people in New York. He faces the death penalty if convicted of the killings.
He’s been causing trouble behind bars and is accused of reaching through the food slots in his cell door to stab and cut security personnel with shanks, according to the New York Post.
Prison officials had to move him to a special cell last week, preventing him from trying to pull the same stunt again. Prosecutor James Loonam notified a Brooklyn federal judge of the punishment on Friday and revealed that Hardy had even been known to hurl his feces at guards through the food slot.
Hardy reportedly suffers from schizophrenia and has a history of violence with prison employees, according to the Post. In 2006, he allegedly stabbed a fellow inmate in the head with a comb and smacked a guard with a sock full of batteries.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here