Well, the (what fans thought) ‘former’ couple were so done with each other according to the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” coverage. In fact, the rapper was already moving on to something new.
But allegedly he popped the question to Erica on the reunion show taping.
Oh and his new “homie” Shay was on the sideline to absorb the whole thing, but ran off stage right in tears.
But as far as we know, it’s just rumors. The two have yet to comment. Or we could just wait until the show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here