Well, the (what fans thought) ‘former’ couple were so done with each other according to the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” coverage. In fact, the rapper was already moving on to something new.
But allegedly he popped the question to Erica on the reunion show taping.
Oh and his new “homie” Shay was on the sideline to absorb the whole thing, but ran off stage right in tears.
But as far as we know, it’s just rumors. The two have yet to comment. Or we could just wait until the show.
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here