*Oh, now this is some interesting ish.
Lil Wayne has reportedly hired security guards to keep a round-the-clock watch over his ex-wife and their daughter, according Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Reportedly Weezy’s plunking down more than $10,000 a month to make sure Toya Wright, whom he divorced in 2007, and their daughter, Reginae, will not be harmed.
So why the beefy dudes?
It’s weirder than you think.
Wright, 28, star of Toya: A Family Affair, got married last year to record producer Mickey “Memphitz” Wright. So happens Memphitz has been accused of domestic abuse — so Lil Wayne wants to make sure someone’s on hand to keep Memphitz on the straight and narrow.
The allegations, repeatedly denied by Memphitz, have been a prominent story line on the current season of VH1′s popular Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta. They were made mostly by R&B star and cast member K. Michelle. And it so happens K. Michelle is a former Memphitz squeeze.
“You bet that Lil Wayne is concerned,” a source in Wright’s camp told Gossip Extra. “He mostly wants to make sure their daughter never gets caught in the middle of anything.”
We’re not surprised to hear that so far Memphitz’ spokeswoman had no comment. But we’d really like to know what Toya thinks about Wayne’s move.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here