Just ask 5 random women who ate at Mr. Chow’s in L.A. the other night … because the rapper/actor spontaneously decided to PAY for their entire dinner … and it wasn’t cheap, reports TMZ.
We spoke to the women outside the expensive Beverly Hills restaurant — and no, they weren’t actresses or supermodels … they were just 5 normal women out for a nice (and pricey) dinner.
According to them, Uncle L was eating at a table next to them, and they hit it off almost immediately — even posing for a photo with the rapper inside.
But LL decided to take his awesomeness one step further — because when the ladies finally asked their server for the check, they discovered LL had secretly covered the giant tab on their behalf.
The ladies wouldn’t say how much the check was — but five people eating at Mr. Chow’s can get real expensive, real fast.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here