Just ask 5 random women who ate at Mr. Chow’s in L.A. the other night … because the rapper/actor spontaneously decided to PAY for their entire dinner … and it wasn’t cheap, reports TMZ.
We spoke to the women outside the expensive Beverly Hills restaurant — and no, they weren’t actresses or supermodels … they were just 5 normal women out for a nice (and pricey) dinner.
According to them, Uncle L was eating at a table next to them, and they hit it off almost immediately — even posing for a photo with the rapper inside.
But LL decided to take his awesomeness one step further — because when the ladies finally asked their server for the check, they discovered LL had secretly covered the giant tab on their behalf.
The ladies wouldn’t say how much the check was — but five people eating at Mr. Chow’s can get real expensive, real fast.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here