Just ask 5 random women who ate at Mr. Chow’s in L.A. the other night … because the rapper/actor spontaneously decided to PAY for their entire dinner … and it wasn’t cheap, reports TMZ.
We spoke to the women outside the expensive Beverly Hills restaurant — and no, they weren’t actresses or supermodels … they were just 5 normal women out for a nice (and pricey) dinner.
According to them, Uncle L was eating at a table next to them, and they hit it off almost immediately — even posing for a photo with the rapper inside.
But LL decided to take his awesomeness one step further — because when the ladies finally asked their server for the check, they discovered LL had secretly covered the giant tab on their behalf.
The ladies wouldn’t say how much the check was — but five people eating at Mr. Chow’s can get real expensive, real fast.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here