Just ask 5 random women who ate at Mr. Chow’s in L.A. the other night … because the rapper/actor spontaneously decided to PAY for their entire dinner … and it wasn’t cheap, reports TMZ.
We spoke to the women outside the expensive Beverly Hills restaurant — and no, they weren’t actresses or supermodels … they were just 5 normal women out for a nice (and pricey) dinner.
According to them, Uncle L was eating at a table next to them, and they hit it off almost immediately — even posing for a photo with the rapper inside.
But LL decided to take his awesomeness one step further — because when the ladies finally asked their server for the check, they discovered LL had secretly covered the giant tab on their behalf.
The ladies wouldn’t say how much the check was — but five people eating at Mr. Chow’s can get real expensive, real fast.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here