*Track star Lolo Jones came up just a hair short of a bronze medal in the Olympics this week, but getting into the 100m hurdles final was a breeze, thanks to her celebrity lookalike Rashida Jones.
On Monday, the 30-year-old athlete took to Twitter offering thanks to her 36-year-old “Parks and Recreation” doppelganger.
“Thanks @iamrashidajones for running the first race for me so I could rest up . . . They didn’t even notice,” Lolo tweeted. “I’ll take it from here.”
Rashida, the daughter of legendary music producer Quincy Jones and “Mod Squad” star Peggy Lipton, replied: “You’re welcome! I’m super sore though. Maybe you can return the favor and go to this family thing in my place this weekend?”
Earlier this year, Lolo sat down with E! News and joked about her plans for a future biopic.
“Oh, I already have this all worked out. The older version of me would be played by Vanessa Williams, and the current Lolo would be played by Rashida Jones,” Lolo explained. “And the younger Lolo would be played by Halle Berry’s daughter!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here