*Track star Lolo Jones came up just a hair short of a bronze medal in the Olympics this week, but getting into the 100m hurdles final was a breeze, thanks to her celebrity lookalike Rashida Jones.
On Monday, the 30-year-old athlete took to Twitter offering thanks to her 36-year-old “Parks and Recreation” doppelganger.
“Thanks @iamrashidajones for running the first race for me so I could rest up . . . They didn’t even notice,” Lolo tweeted. “I’ll take it from here.”
Rashida, the daughter of legendary music producer Quincy Jones and “Mod Squad” star Peggy Lipton, replied: “You’re welcome! I’m super sore though. Maybe you can return the favor and go to this family thing in my place this weekend?”
Earlier this year, Lolo sat down with E! News and joked about her plans for a future biopic.
“Oh, I already have this all worked out. The older version of me would be played by Vanessa Williams, and the current Lolo would be played by Rashida Jones,” Lolo explained. “And the younger Lolo would be played by Halle Berry’s daughter!”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here