*Track star Lolo Jones came up just a hair short of a bronze medal in the Olympics this week, but getting into the 100m hurdles final was a breeze, thanks to her celebrity lookalike Rashida Jones.
On Monday, the 30-year-old athlete took to Twitter offering thanks to her 36-year-old “Parks and Recreation” doppelganger.
“Thanks @iamrashidajones for running the first race for me so I could rest up . . . They didn’t even notice,” Lolo tweeted. “I’ll take it from here.”
Rashida, the daughter of legendary music producer Quincy Jones and “Mod Squad” star Peggy Lipton, replied: “You’re welcome! I’m super sore though. Maybe you can return the favor and go to this family thing in my place this weekend?”
Earlier this year, Lolo sat down with E! News and joked about her plans for a future biopic.
“Oh, I already have this all worked out. The older version of me would be played by Vanessa Williams, and the current Lolo would be played by Rashida Jones,” Lolo explained. “And the younger Lolo would be played by Halle Berry’s daughter!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here