*Track star Lolo Jones came up just a hair short of a bronze medal in the Olympics this week, but getting into the 100m hurdles final was a breeze, thanks to her celebrity lookalike Rashida Jones.
On Monday, the 30-year-old athlete took to Twitter offering thanks to her 36-year-old “Parks and Recreation” doppelganger.
“Thanks @iamrashidajones for running the first race for me so I could rest up . . . They didn’t even notice,” Lolo tweeted. “I’ll take it from here.”
Rashida, the daughter of legendary music producer Quincy Jones and “Mod Squad” star Peggy Lipton, replied: “You’re welcome! I’m super sore though. Maybe you can return the favor and go to this family thing in my place this weekend?”
Earlier this year, Lolo sat down with E! News and joked about her plans for a future biopic.
“Oh, I already have this all worked out. The older version of me would be played by Vanessa Williams, and the current Lolo would be played by Rashida Jones,” Lolo explained. “And the younger Lolo would be played by Halle Berry’s daughter!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here