*Track star Lolo Jones came up just a hair short of a bronze medal in the Olympics this week, but getting into the 100m hurdles final was a breeze, thanks to her celebrity lookalike Rashida Jones.
On Monday, the 30-year-old athlete took to Twitter offering thanks to her 36-year-old “Parks and Recreation” doppelganger.
“Thanks @iamrashidajones for running the first race for me so I could rest up . . . They didn’t even notice,” Lolo tweeted. “I’ll take it from here.”
Rashida, the daughter of legendary music producer Quincy Jones and “Mod Squad” star Peggy Lipton, replied: “You’re welcome! I’m super sore though. Maybe you can return the favor and go to this family thing in my place this weekend?”
Earlier this year, Lolo sat down with E! News and joked about her plans for a future biopic.
“Oh, I already have this all worked out. The older version of me would be played by Vanessa Williams, and the current Lolo would be played by Rashida Jones,” Lolo explained. “And the younger Lolo would be played by Halle Berry’s daughter!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here