*Michelle Obama continues to work the talk show circuit this month with scheduled stops at “The Dr. Oz Show” and “Late Show with David Letterman.”
Dr. Oz’s producers said today the first lady will tape an appearance Wednesday (Aug. 29) to discuss new provisions of her “Let’s Move!” campaign and the Presidential Youth Fitness Program. Mrs. Obama’s appearance will be taped at the show’s New York studio for national broadcast on Sept. 14.
The show’s host, Mehmet Oz, says he’s “honored” that she has chosen to be a guest on his show.
“The Dr. Oz Show,” which airs weekdays in syndication, will be starting its fourth season next month.
The same Wednesday as the “Oz” taping, FLOTUS will be making her third visit to “Letterman,” which will air that night at 11:35 p.m. on CBS.
The show’s producers said she’ll talk to Dave as part of her back-to-school media tour, where she will discuss helping parents get their children ready to return to the classroom as well as important changes to school lunch programs nationwide to provide healthier, more nutritious food.
Mrs. Obama last appeared on the program on June 5, 2012, when she presented the “Top Ten Fun Facts about Gardening.” She also sat down for an interview with Letterman during her first appearance on the show on March 19, 2012.
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here