*Michelle Obama continues to work the talk show circuit this month with scheduled stops at “The Dr. Oz Show” and “Late Show with David Letterman.”
Dr. Oz’s producers said today the first lady will tape an appearance Wednesday (Aug. 29) to discuss new provisions of her “Let’s Move!” campaign and the Presidential Youth Fitness Program. Mrs. Obama’s appearance will be taped at the show’s New York studio for national broadcast on Sept. 14.
The show’s host, Mehmet Oz, says he’s “honored” that she has chosen to be a guest on his show.
“The Dr. Oz Show,” which airs weekdays in syndication, will be starting its fourth season next month.
The same Wednesday as the “Oz” taping, FLOTUS will be making her third visit to “Letterman,” which will air that night at 11:35 p.m. on CBS.
The show’s producers said she’ll talk to Dave as part of her back-to-school media tour, where she will discuss helping parents get their children ready to return to the classroom as well as important changes to school lunch programs nationwide to provide healthier, more nutritious food.
Mrs. Obama last appeared on the program on June 5, 2012, when she presented the “Top Ten Fun Facts about Gardening.” She also sat down for an interview with Letterman during her first appearance on the show on March 19, 2012.
- A Blunted Out Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here