*Michelle Obama continues to work the talk show circuit this month with scheduled stops at “The Dr. Oz Show” and “Late Show with David Letterman.”
Dr. Oz’s producers said today the first lady will tape an appearance Wednesday (Aug. 29) to discuss new provisions of her “Let’s Move!” campaign and the Presidential Youth Fitness Program. Mrs. Obama’s appearance will be taped at the show’s New York studio for national broadcast on Sept. 14.
The show’s host, Mehmet Oz, says he’s “honored” that she has chosen to be a guest on his show.
“The Dr. Oz Show,” which airs weekdays in syndication, will be starting its fourth season next month.
The same Wednesday as the “Oz” taping, FLOTUS will be making her third visit to “Letterman,” which will air that night at 11:35 p.m. on CBS.
The show’s producers said she’ll talk to Dave as part of her back-to-school media tour, where she will discuss helping parents get their children ready to return to the classroom as well as important changes to school lunch programs nationwide to provide healthier, more nutritious food.
Mrs. Obama last appeared on the program on June 5, 2012, when she presented the “Top Ten Fun Facts about Gardening.” She also sat down for an interview with Letterman during her first appearance on the show on March 19, 2012.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here