*Missy Elliott’s musical partner Timbaland spilled the beans Friday (Aug. 24) via Twitter.
“oh snap yall my sista @MissyElliott is dropping her singles #9thinning and #triplethreat labor day weekend. watch it world we back!!!”
According to Billboard, who attended Missy and Timbaland’s performance at Hennessey’s ‘White Rabbit’ campaign launch event in NYC, “9th Inning” reportedly samples Run D.M.C.’s “Here We Go (Live at the Funhouse).”
No further details were announced regarding the single “Triple Threat.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here