*Missy Elliott’s musical partner Timbaland spilled the beans Friday (Aug. 24) via Twitter.
“oh snap yall my sista @MissyElliott is dropping her singles #9thinning and #triplethreat labor day weekend. watch it world we back!!!”
According to Billboard, who attended Missy and Timbaland’s performance at Hennessey’s ‘White Rabbit’ campaign launch event in NYC, “9th Inning” reportedly samples Run D.M.C.’s “Here We Go (Live at the Funhouse).”
No further details were announced regarding the single “Triple Threat.”
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here