*Missy Elliott’s musical partner Timbaland spilled the beans Friday (Aug. 24) via Twitter.
“oh snap yall my sista @MissyElliott is dropping her singles #9thinning and #triplethreat labor day weekend. watch it world we back!!!”
According to Billboard, who attended Missy and Timbaland’s performance at Hennessey’s ‘White Rabbit’ campaign launch event in NYC, “9th Inning” reportedly samples Run D.M.C.’s “Here We Go (Live at the Funhouse).”
No further details were announced regarding the single “Triple Threat.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here