*Missy Elliott’s musical partner Timbaland spilled the beans Friday (Aug. 24) via Twitter.
“oh snap yall my sista @MissyElliott is dropping her singles #9thinning and #triplethreat labor day weekend. watch it world we back!!!”
According to Billboard, who attended Missy and Timbaland’s performance at Hennessey’s ‘White Rabbit’ campaign launch event in NYC, “9th Inning” reportedly samples Run D.M.C.’s “Here We Go (Live at the Funhouse).”
No further details were announced regarding the single “Triple Threat.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here