*Missy Elliott’s musical partner Timbaland spilled the beans Friday (Aug. 24) via Twitter.
“oh snap yall my sista @MissyElliott is dropping her singles #9thinning and #triplethreat labor day weekend. watch it world we back!!!”
According to Billboard, who attended Missy and Timbaland’s performance at Hennessey’s ‘White Rabbit’ campaign launch event in NYC, “9th Inning” reportedly samples Run D.M.C.’s “Here We Go (Live at the Funhouse).”
No further details were announced regarding the single “Triple Threat.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here