*Morgan Freeman will lend his voice to a character in forthcoming movie “Lego: The Piece Of Resistance.”
Deadline.com reports that he’ll play Vitruvius, who in historical terms was a Roman warrior.
Elizabeth Banks has also signed up to appear in the film, which features Chris Pratt voicing a regular Lego mini-figure who is mistaken for the famous powerful MasterBuilder and must help stop an evil tyrant from gluing the universe together.
Will Arnett will voice a Lego Batman in the film, which is being co-written by “21 Jump Street” directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and Dan and Kevin Hageman.
The film is scheduled for release in February 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here