*Morgan Freeman will lend his voice to a character in forthcoming movie “Lego: The Piece Of Resistance.”
Deadline.com reports that he’ll play Vitruvius, who in historical terms was a Roman warrior.
Elizabeth Banks has also signed up to appear in the film, which features Chris Pratt voicing a regular Lego mini-figure who is mistaken for the famous powerful MasterBuilder and must help stop an evil tyrant from gluing the universe together.
Will Arnett will voice a Lego Batman in the film, which is being co-written by “21 Jump Street” directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and Dan and Kevin Hageman.
The film is scheduled for release in February 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here