*Morgan Freeman will lend his voice to a character in forthcoming movie “Lego: The Piece Of Resistance.”
Deadline.com reports that he’ll play Vitruvius, who in historical terms was a Roman warrior.
Elizabeth Banks has also signed up to appear in the film, which features Chris Pratt voicing a regular Lego mini-figure who is mistaken for the famous powerful MasterBuilder and must help stop an evil tyrant from gluing the universe together.
Will Arnett will voice a Lego Batman in the film, which is being co-written by “21 Jump Street” directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and Dan and Kevin Hageman.
The film is scheduled for release in February 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here