*Morgan Freeman will lend his voice to a character in forthcoming movie “Lego: The Piece Of Resistance.”
Deadline.com reports that he’ll play Vitruvius, who in historical terms was a Roman warrior.
Elizabeth Banks has also signed up to appear in the film, which features Chris Pratt voicing a regular Lego mini-figure who is mistaken for the famous powerful MasterBuilder and must help stop an evil tyrant from gluing the universe together.
Will Arnett will voice a Lego Batman in the film, which is being co-written by “21 Jump Street” directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and Dan and Kevin Hageman.
The film is scheduled for release in February 2014.
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here