*Morgan Freeman will lend his voice to a character in forthcoming movie “Lego: The Piece Of Resistance.”
Deadline.com reports that he’ll play Vitruvius, who in historical terms was a Roman warrior.
Elizabeth Banks has also signed up to appear in the film, which features Chris Pratt voicing a regular Lego mini-figure who is mistaken for the famous powerful MasterBuilder and must help stop an evil tyrant from gluing the universe together.
Will Arnett will voice a Lego Batman in the film, which is being co-written by “21 Jump Street” directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and Dan and Kevin Hageman.
The film is scheduled for release in February 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here