*Supermodel Naomi Campbell helped mark the 2012 Olympics in her London backyard by hosting a charity dinner there on Thursday night, reports WENN.
Campbell gathered her industry colleagues for the Fashion for Relief event ahead of Sunday’s scheduled closing ceremony.
Kate Moss, Georgia May Jagger, Ronnie Wood and Vivienne Westwood were among the stars who attended the Olympic Celebration Dinner fundraiser at the Downtown Mayfair restaurant, where British gold medal-winning cyclist Danielle King was the guest of honor.
“The 2012 Olympics have been remarkable – I am elated for Team GB and the extraordinary success they have had so far,” Campbell told the audience. “It is a very special and proud time to be in London and to celebrate the outstanding talent, which has been showcased during the games. I wish everyone taking part in London 2012 continued strength, determination and perseverance for the remainder of the games.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here