*Supermodel Naomi Campbell helped mark the 2012 Olympics in her London backyard by hosting a charity dinner there on Thursday night, reports WENN.
Campbell gathered her industry colleagues for the Fashion for Relief event ahead of Sunday’s scheduled closing ceremony.
Kate Moss, Georgia May Jagger, Ronnie Wood and Vivienne Westwood were among the stars who attended the Olympic Celebration Dinner fundraiser at the Downtown Mayfair restaurant, where British gold medal-winning cyclist Danielle King was the guest of honor.
“The 2012 Olympics have been remarkable – I am elated for Team GB and the extraordinary success they have had so far,” Campbell told the audience. “It is a very special and proud time to be in London and to celebrate the outstanding talent, which has been showcased during the games. I wish everyone taking part in London 2012 continued strength, determination and perseverance for the remainder of the games.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here