*Supermodel Naomi Campbell helped mark the 2012 Olympics in her London backyard by hosting a charity dinner there on Thursday night, reports WENN.
Campbell gathered her industry colleagues for the Fashion for Relief event ahead of Sunday’s scheduled closing ceremony.
Kate Moss, Georgia May Jagger, Ronnie Wood and Vivienne Westwood were among the stars who attended the Olympic Celebration Dinner fundraiser at the Downtown Mayfair restaurant, where British gold medal-winning cyclist Danielle King was the guest of honor.
“The 2012 Olympics have been remarkable – I am elated for Team GB and the extraordinary success they have had so far,” Campbell told the audience. “It is a very special and proud time to be in London and to celebrate the outstanding talent, which has been showcased during the games. I wish everyone taking part in London 2012 continued strength, determination and perseverance for the remainder of the games.”
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here