*Supermodel Naomi Campbell helped mark the 2012 Olympics in her London backyard by hosting a charity dinner there on Thursday night, reports WENN.
Campbell gathered her industry colleagues for the Fashion for Relief event ahead of Sunday’s scheduled closing ceremony.
Kate Moss, Georgia May Jagger, Ronnie Wood and Vivienne Westwood were among the stars who attended the Olympic Celebration Dinner fundraiser at the Downtown Mayfair restaurant, where British gold medal-winning cyclist Danielle King was the guest of honor.
“The 2012 Olympics have been remarkable – I am elated for Team GB and the extraordinary success they have had so far,” Campbell told the audience. “It is a very special and proud time to be in London and to celebrate the outstanding talent, which has been showcased during the games. I wish everyone taking part in London 2012 continued strength, determination and perseverance for the remainder of the games.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here