*Supermodel Naomi Campbell helped mark the 2012 Olympics in her London backyard by hosting a charity dinner there on Thursday night, reports WENN.
Campbell gathered her industry colleagues for the Fashion for Relief event ahead of Sunday’s scheduled closing ceremony.
Kate Moss, Georgia May Jagger, Ronnie Wood and Vivienne Westwood were among the stars who attended the Olympic Celebration Dinner fundraiser at the Downtown Mayfair restaurant, where British gold medal-winning cyclist Danielle King was the guest of honor.
“The 2012 Olympics have been remarkable – I am elated for Team GB and the extraordinary success they have had so far,” Campbell told the audience. “It is a very special and proud time to be in London and to celebrate the outstanding talent, which has been showcased during the games. I wish everyone taking part in London 2012 continued strength, determination and perseverance for the remainder of the games.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here