*Nicki Minaj has come under fire from a club owner for allegedly snubbing a $30,000 after party in Texas.
The rapper-singer was due to make a paid appearance at Zouk nightclub after her Verizon Grand Prairie gig in Dallas on Sunday, but club owner Matt Cislo claims she took the money and ran – never showing up to perform.
Nicki shared her side of the story with fans on twitter over the weekend, saying: ”No after party tonight barbz. Shout out to the promoters who sold tickets under false pretenses though.”
Zouk club owner Matt went on the radio and accused Minaj of making his business and employees look unprofessional.
”We looked at their promoter’s contracts, the wire transfer, we had seen everything; that’s why we went through with the show,” he told Dallas radio station Channel 33. ”From my understanding, she was outside, she had shown up, her security had done a walkthrough and she just decided not to come in.
”As soon as everyone found out she wasn’t showing up on Twitter they were messaging us, text message, emails, you know, ‘Why are you putting on a fake show?’ Just gives us a bad rep.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here