*Nicki Minaj has come under fire from a club owner for allegedly snubbing a $30,000 after party in Texas.
The rapper-singer was due to make a paid appearance at Zouk nightclub after her Verizon Grand Prairie gig in Dallas on Sunday, but club owner Matt Cislo claims she took the money and ran – never showing up to perform.
Nicki shared her side of the story with fans on twitter over the weekend, saying: ”No after party tonight barbz. Shout out to the promoters who sold tickets under false pretenses though.”
Zouk club owner Matt went on the radio and accused Minaj of making his business and employees look unprofessional.
”We looked at their promoter’s contracts, the wire transfer, we had seen everything; that’s why we went through with the show,” he told Dallas radio station Channel 33. ”From my understanding, she was outside, she had shown up, her security had done a walkthrough and she just decided not to come in.
”As soon as everyone found out she wasn’t showing up on Twitter they were messaging us, text message, emails, you know, ‘Why are you putting on a fake show?’ Just gives us a bad rep.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here