*Nicki Minaj has come under fire from a club owner for allegedly snubbing a $30,000 after party in Texas.
The rapper-singer was due to make a paid appearance at Zouk nightclub after her Verizon Grand Prairie gig in Dallas on Sunday, but club owner Matt Cislo claims she took the money and ran – never showing up to perform.
Nicki shared her side of the story with fans on twitter over the weekend, saying: ”No after party tonight barbz. Shout out to the promoters who sold tickets under false pretenses though.”
Zouk club owner Matt went on the radio and accused Minaj of making his business and employees look unprofessional.
”We looked at their promoter’s contracts, the wire transfer, we had seen everything; that’s why we went through with the show,” he told Dallas radio station Channel 33. ”From my understanding, she was outside, she had shown up, her security had done a walkthrough and she just decided not to come in.
”As soon as everyone found out she wasn’t showing up on Twitter they were messaging us, text message, emails, you know, ‘Why are you putting on a fake show?’ Just gives us a bad rep.”
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here