*Nicki Minaj has come under fire from a club owner for allegedly snubbing a $30,000 after party in Texas.
The rapper-singer was due to make a paid appearance at Zouk nightclub after her Verizon Grand Prairie gig in Dallas on Sunday, but club owner Matt Cislo claims she took the money and ran – never showing up to perform.
Nicki shared her side of the story with fans on twitter over the weekend, saying: ”No after party tonight barbz. Shout out to the promoters who sold tickets under false pretenses though.”
Zouk club owner Matt went on the radio and accused Minaj of making his business and employees look unprofessional.
”We looked at their promoter’s contracts, the wire transfer, we had seen everything; that’s why we went through with the show,” he told Dallas radio station Channel 33. ”From my understanding, she was outside, she had shown up, her security had done a walkthrough and she just decided not to come in.
”As soon as everyone found out she wasn’t showing up on Twitter they were messaging us, text message, emails, you know, ‘Why are you putting on a fake show?’ Just gives us a bad rep.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here