Remember the gold diggers? Nike is taking advantage of the label with new t-shirts that they claim are designed to support the women’s Olympians who went out and conquered in London this summer.
The new “Gold Digging” t-shirt is only available in women’s sizes, but is getting some oversized controversy. The company says that it’s not trying to disrespect women, but rather, it’s attempting to celebrate the 46 gold medals won by the US women’s Olympic team.
“When nothing less than the best will do, the Nike ‘Gold Digging’ Women’s T-Shirt is up to the challenge with a bold design that’s a treat on the eyes in a slim, comfortable fit,” the company wrote on its website.
Read/learn more at Naturally Moi.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here