Remember the gold diggers? Nike is taking advantage of the label with new t-shirts that they claim are designed to support the women’s Olympians who went out and conquered in London this summer.
The new “Gold Digging” t-shirt is only available in women’s sizes, but is getting some oversized controversy. The company says that it’s not trying to disrespect women, but rather, it’s attempting to celebrate the 46 gold medals won by the US women’s Olympic team.
“When nothing less than the best will do, the Nike ‘Gold Digging’ Women’s T-Shirt is up to the challenge with a bold design that’s a treat on the eyes in a slim, comfortable fit,” the company wrote on its website.
Read/learn more at Naturally Moi.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here