Remember the gold diggers? Nike is taking advantage of the label with new t-shirts that they claim are designed to support the women’s Olympians who went out and conquered in London this summer.
The new “Gold Digging” t-shirt is only available in women’s sizes, but is getting some oversized controversy. The company says that it’s not trying to disrespect women, but rather, it’s attempting to celebrate the 46 gold medals won by the US women’s Olympic team.
“When nothing less than the best will do, the Nike ‘Gold Digging’ Women’s T-Shirt is up to the challenge with a bold design that’s a treat on the eyes in a slim, comfortable fit,” the company wrote on its website.
Read/learn more at Naturally Moi.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here