Remember the gold diggers? Nike is taking advantage of the label with new t-shirts that they claim are designed to support the women’s Olympians who went out and conquered in London this summer.
The new “Gold Digging” t-shirt is only available in women’s sizes, but is getting some oversized controversy. The company says that it’s not trying to disrespect women, but rather, it’s attempting to celebrate the 46 gold medals won by the US women’s Olympic team.
“When nothing less than the best will do, the Nike ‘Gold Digging’ Women’s T-Shirt is up to the challenge with a bold design that’s a treat on the eyes in a slim, comfortable fit,” the company wrote on its website.
Read/learn more at Naturally Moi.
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here