This week, Newsweek has made controversy again – this time for publishing a strong piece by Niall Fergusson in which he details the many reasons why President Barack Obama has failed as the nation’s chief executive and why it is time for the nation to replace him in the White House.
Newsweek magazine is no stranger to controversy. Following President Obama expressing his support for gay marriage, Newsweek made headlines by publishing a piece by columnist Andrew Sullivan in which he called Obama our “first gay president.” That cover piece was accompanied by an image of Obama adorned with a rainbow-colored halo. Last month, Newsweek asked if Mitt Romney was a “wimp,” which elicited a response from Romney himself.
This week, in a political about face, Newsweek’s cover story asks if Obama is deserving of a second term. Fergusson determines that the President has failed and that Romney should be the next president.
Read/learn more at Mediaite.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here