“This chair is taken,” said the tweet that came with a picture of himself in a chair. The president’s Twitter account, by the way, has 19 million followers.
As you can imagine, Eastwood’s strange attempt to “make the GOP’s Day” had Twitter and social media on fire Thursday evening.
As we reported, his rambling, sometimes confusing remarks pretended that Obama (depicted as an empty chair) was cursing Mitt Romney (and him) as he critiqued Obama’s policies. His deadpan delivery worked sometimes, but for the most part it didn’t and one was left wondering what the hell they were witnessing. In other words, it added up to one giant FAIL.
Within minutes Twitter was flooded with remarks in favor and making fun of the 82-year-old actor-director, reports The Wrap.
On top of that, a new Twitter account, “Invisible Obama,” was launched and quickly gathered 20,000 followers and counting.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here