*OWN has made available online the trailer for “Oprah’s Next Chapter” featuring an in depth interview with Rihanna, scheduled to air next Sunday, Aug. 19, at 9 p.m. EST.
As previously reported, Oprah Winfrey flew to Rihanna’s native island of Barbados for the taping. The two chatted about her career, her family, the recent passing of her grandmother and the price of fame, according to OWN. She also “reveals how she really feels about Chris Brown-and her relationship with him today.”
Rihanna will also drive Oprah around the island to tour her childhood neighborhood and meet her mother, Monica Fenty, “for a surprise announcement.”
Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here