*Her OWN cable network may be struggling, but its namesake continues to reign supreme when it comes to personal bank accounts.
Oprah Winfrey earned $165 million from May 2011 to May 2012 to top Forbes’ list of highest-paid celebrities for the fourth consecutive year. Dr. Dre and Tyler Perry also made the top ten.
At No. 2 is director Michael Bay, who earned $160 million for “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”
Rounding out the top five are: Steven Spielberg ($130 million, No. 3), Jerry Bruckheimer ($115 million, No. 4), and Eminem’s rap mentor, Dr. Dre ($110 million, No. 5).
Rounding out the top ten are Tyler Perry ($105 million, No. 6), Howard Stern ($85 million, No. 7), and Simon Cowell ($90 million, No. 10).
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here