*Her OWN cable network may be struggling, but its namesake continues to reign supreme when it comes to personal bank accounts.
Oprah Winfrey earned $165 million from May 2011 to May 2012 to top Forbes’ list of highest-paid celebrities for the fourth consecutive year. Dr. Dre and Tyler Perry also made the top ten.
At No. 2 is director Michael Bay, who earned $160 million for “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”
Rounding out the top five are: Steven Spielberg ($130 million, No. 3), Jerry Bruckheimer ($115 million, No. 4), and Eminem’s rap mentor, Dr. Dre ($110 million, No. 5).
Rounding out the top ten are Tyler Perry ($105 million, No. 6), Howard Stern ($85 million, No. 7), and Simon Cowell ($90 million, No. 10).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here