*Her OWN cable network may be struggling, but its namesake continues to reign supreme when it comes to personal bank accounts.
Oprah Winfrey earned $165 million from May 2011 to May 2012 to top Forbes’ list of highest-paid celebrities for the fourth consecutive year. Dr. Dre and Tyler Perry also made the top ten.
At No. 2 is director Michael Bay, who earned $160 million for “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”
Rounding out the top five are: Steven Spielberg ($130 million, No. 3), Jerry Bruckheimer ($115 million, No. 4), and Eminem’s rap mentor, Dr. Dre ($110 million, No. 5).
Rounding out the top ten are Tyler Perry ($105 million, No. 6), Howard Stern ($85 million, No. 7), and Simon Cowell ($90 million, No. 10).
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here