*Her OWN cable network may be struggling, but its namesake continues to reign supreme when it comes to personal bank accounts.
Oprah Winfrey earned $165 million from May 2011 to May 2012 to top Forbes’ list of highest-paid celebrities for the fourth consecutive year. Dr. Dre and Tyler Perry also made the top ten.
At No. 2 is director Michael Bay, who earned $160 million for “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”
Rounding out the top five are: Steven Spielberg ($130 million, No. 3), Jerry Bruckheimer ($115 million, No. 4), and Eminem’s rap mentor, Dr. Dre ($110 million, No. 5).
Rounding out the top ten are Tyler Perry ($105 million, No. 6), Howard Stern ($85 million, No. 7), and Simon Cowell ($90 million, No. 10).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here