*Her OWN cable network may be struggling, but its namesake continues to reign supreme when it comes to personal bank accounts.
Oprah Winfrey earned $165 million from May 2011 to May 2012 to top Forbes’ list of highest-paid celebrities for the fourth consecutive year. Dr. Dre and Tyler Perry also made the top ten.
At No. 2 is director Michael Bay, who earned $160 million for “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”
Rounding out the top five are: Steven Spielberg ($130 million, No. 3), Jerry Bruckheimer ($115 million, No. 4), and Eminem’s rap mentor, Dr. Dre ($110 million, No. 5).
Rounding out the top ten are Tyler Perry ($105 million, No. 6), Howard Stern ($85 million, No. 7), and Simon Cowell ($90 million, No. 10).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here