Barry White love songs have been encouraging Chilean flamingos to breed.
The classic tunes by the “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe” hitmaker and also by Marvin Gaye are being played into the animals’ enclosure in Drusillas Park, east Sussex, in an attempt to get the wading birds in the mood for love.
Pre-recorded mating sounds have also been played to the flamingos, and the tunes have already seen instant results after one couple, Maurice and Gabriella, gave birth to a chick.
Zoo manager Sue Woodgate said: “We are absolutely delighted with the progress of the flamingo chick.
“I was lucky enough to be at the enclosure when it hatched. The keepers and I were so excited to see the little grey flamingo emerge from its shell under the watchful eye of its parents.”
And since we’re talking Barry White and baby, er, Flamingo chick making music, let’s flashback with the maestro of love and check out his live performance of “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe”
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here