Barry White love songs have been encouraging Chilean flamingos to breed.
The classic tunes by the “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe” hitmaker and also by Marvin Gaye are being played into the animals’ enclosure in Drusillas Park, east Sussex, in an attempt to get the wading birds in the mood for love.
Pre-recorded mating sounds have also been played to the flamingos, and the tunes have already seen instant results after one couple, Maurice and Gabriella, gave birth to a chick.
Zoo manager Sue Woodgate said: “We are absolutely delighted with the progress of the flamingo chick.
“I was lucky enough to be at the enclosure when it hatched. The keepers and I were so excited to see the little grey flamingo emerge from its shell under the watchful eye of its parents.”
And since we’re talking Barry White and baby, er, Flamingo chick making music, let’s flashback with the maestro of love and check out his live performance of “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe”
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here