Barry White love songs have been encouraging Chilean flamingos to breed.
The classic tunes by the “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe” hitmaker and also by Marvin Gaye are being played into the animals’ enclosure in Drusillas Park, east Sussex, in an attempt to get the wading birds in the mood for love.
Pre-recorded mating sounds have also been played to the flamingos, and the tunes have already seen instant results after one couple, Maurice and Gabriella, gave birth to a chick.
Zoo manager Sue Woodgate said: “We are absolutely delighted with the progress of the flamingo chick.
“I was lucky enough to be at the enclosure when it hatched. The keepers and I were so excited to see the little grey flamingo emerge from its shell under the watchful eye of its parents.”
And since we’re talking Barry White and baby, er, Flamingo chick making music, let’s flashback with the maestro of love and check out his live performance of “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here