*Days after tweeting a photo of her wall shrine to late father Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, 14, is now tweeting about wanting to get a tattoo of her father’s birth date.
“I kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back,” she told her followers on Tuesday. Michael was born on August 29, 1958.
The announcement sparked immediate debate among her fans, with some arguing that she’s too young to get a tattoo.
“LOL y’all are trippin’ trying to tell me not to get the tat, when you guys don’t even know what it means . . . it’s my dad’s bday. Get over it. LMAO.”
As previously reported, on Monday she shared a photo of the wall above her bed, which she covered in photos of the King of Pop, who died in June 2009 at age 50.
“My new wall took me three effing hours,” she tweeted. “Someone commented on my pic saying ‘obsessed much?’ Yea, you better believe it . . . a whole wall of his pics is the least I could do.”
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here