*Days after tweeting a photo of her wall shrine to late father Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, 14, is now tweeting about wanting to get a tattoo of her father’s birth date.
“I kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back,” she told her followers on Tuesday. Michael was born on August 29, 1958.
The announcement sparked immediate debate among her fans, with some arguing that she’s too young to get a tattoo.
“LOL y’all are trippin’ trying to tell me not to get the tat, when you guys don’t even know what it means . . . it’s my dad’s bday. Get over it. LMAO.”
As previously reported, on Monday she shared a photo of the wall above her bed, which she covered in photos of the King of Pop, who died in June 2009 at age 50.
“My new wall took me three effing hours,” she tweeted. “Someone commented on my pic saying ‘obsessed much?’ Yea, you better believe it . . . a whole wall of his pics is the least I could do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here