*Days after tweeting a photo of her wall shrine to late father Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, 14, is now tweeting about wanting to get a tattoo of her father’s birth date.
“I kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back,” she told her followers on Tuesday. Michael was born on August 29, 1958.
The announcement sparked immediate debate among her fans, with some arguing that she’s too young to get a tattoo.
“LOL y’all are trippin’ trying to tell me not to get the tat, when you guys don’t even know what it means . . . it’s my dad’s bday. Get over it. LMAO.”
As previously reported, on Monday she shared a photo of the wall above her bed, which she covered in photos of the King of Pop, who died in June 2009 at age 50.
“My new wall took me three effing hours,” she tweeted. “Someone commented on my pic saying ‘obsessed much?’ Yea, you better believe it . . . a whole wall of his pics is the least I could do.”
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here