*Days after tweeting a photo of her wall shrine to late father Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, 14, is now tweeting about wanting to get a tattoo of her father’s birth date.
“I kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back,” she told her followers on Tuesday. Michael was born on August 29, 1958.
The announcement sparked immediate debate among her fans, with some arguing that she’s too young to get a tattoo.
“LOL y’all are trippin’ trying to tell me not to get the tat, when you guys don’t even know what it means . . . it’s my dad’s bday. Get over it. LMAO.”
As previously reported, on Monday she shared a photo of the wall above her bed, which she covered in photos of the King of Pop, who died in June 2009 at age 50.
“My new wall took me three effing hours,” she tweeted. “Someone commented on my pic saying ‘obsessed much?’ Yea, you better believe it . . . a whole wall of his pics is the least I could do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here