Company founders Ben Silbermann and Evan Sharp on Tuesday unveiled iPad and Android apps and a completely redesigned iPhone app, as they urged users to use the social-networking site to interact with the world, reports the Daily Beast.
“Our goal has never been to get you in front of the computer transfixed for hours and hours on end; it’s to get you offline,” Silbermann said.
Pinterest, unveiled in 2009, raised $100 million, putting the company’s estimated value around $1.5 billion. Originally invite only, the site went public for anyone without an invitation on Aug. 8.
Read/learn more at Mashable.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here