Company founders Ben Silbermann and Evan Sharp on Tuesday unveiled iPad and Android apps and a completely redesigned iPhone app, as they urged users to use the social-networking site to interact with the world, reports the Daily Beast.
“Our goal has never been to get you in front of the computer transfixed for hours and hours on end; it’s to get you offline,” Silbermann said.
Pinterest, unveiled in 2009, raised $100 million, putting the company’s estimated value around $1.5 billion. Originally invite only, the site went public for anyone without an invitation on Aug. 8.
Read/learn more at Mashable.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here