Company founders Ben Silbermann and Evan Sharp on Tuesday unveiled iPad and Android apps and a completely redesigned iPhone app, as they urged users to use the social-networking site to interact with the world, reports the Daily Beast.
“Our goal has never been to get you in front of the computer transfixed for hours and hours on end; it’s to get you offline,” Silbermann said.
Pinterest, unveiled in 2009, raised $100 million, putting the company’s estimated value around $1.5 billion. Originally invite only, the site went public for anyone without an invitation on Aug. 8.
Read/learn more at Mashable.
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here