Company founders Ben Silbermann and Evan Sharp on Tuesday unveiled iPad and Android apps and a completely redesigned iPhone app, as they urged users to use the social-networking site to interact with the world, reports the Daily Beast.
“Our goal has never been to get you in front of the computer transfixed for hours and hours on end; it’s to get you offline,” Silbermann said.
Pinterest, unveiled in 2009, raised $100 million, putting the company’s estimated value around $1.5 billion. Originally invite only, the site went public for anyone without an invitation on Aug. 8.
Read/learn more at Mashable.
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here