Toting handcuffs, protesters from Code Pink tried to enter a performing arts center on Tuesday, where Rice was attending an event in conjunction with the Republican National Convention. They said they intended to make a citizen’s arrest of Rice, who was George W. Bush’s National Security Adviser when the Iraq War started in 2003.
Officers told protesters to leave because they were on private property. They went back to the sidewalk and several lay down under sheets made to look like they were blood-splattered.
The group says it will try to arrest other members of the George W. Bush administration, reports Politico.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here