*R&B star R. Kelly has pulled out of the music cruise he was scheduled to headline for his fans in October.
According to TMZ, the three-time Grammy Award winner never got paid for the five-night “Love Letter Cruise,” which was set to begin Oct. 1 in Miami aboard the 2,642-passenger Carnival Destiny. Love Letter is the name of Kelly’s latest album.
“R. Kelly had been looking forward to the cruise and was ready, willing and able to perform for fans,” TMZ quotes a Kelly representative as saying. “He is sorry for any disappointment but plans to see his fans very soon on a U.S. tour.”
Organized by Concerts Cruise in association with Bling1 Entertainment, the “Love Letter Cruise” was scheduled to include calls in Grand Turks; Nassau, Bahamas; and Half Moon Cay, a private island in the Bahamas. Fares started at $1,499 per person, based on double occupancy.
TMZ says R. Kelly fans who signed up for the cruise are getting notices of its cancellation and will receive full refunds.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here