*Mathew Knowles tried to do too much too fast. The owner of Music World record label is struggling to keep the empire going, reports Jawn Murray’s AlwaysAList blog.
EURweb reported exclusively that Cathy Hughes’ Radio One actually banned all Music world artists and songs and so did TV One after the label was doing some shady business.
Also, artists like Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams ditched the label to do bigger and better things.
So Knowles shifted to gospel music in hopes of restoring a better reputation and keeping his dream alive.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Knowles signed artists like Micah Stampley and Trin-i-tee 5:7 (which actually left the label last week).
Actually, many of the artists, including LeAndria Johnson, Knowles signed have decided to pack up and go. Who’s left at this point? Just about nobody.
He must not be a great guy to work with.
Johnson recently tweeted a message to her fans that the label had not been treating its “#1 artist” with “respect.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here