*Mathew Knowles tried to do too much too fast. The owner of Music World record label is struggling to keep the empire going, reports Jawn Murray’s AlwaysAList blog.
EURweb reported exclusively that Cathy Hughes’ Radio One actually banned all Music world artists and songs and so did TV One after the label was doing some shady business.
Also, artists like Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams ditched the label to do bigger and better things.
So Knowles shifted to gospel music in hopes of restoring a better reputation and keeping his dream alive.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Knowles signed artists like Micah Stampley and Trin-i-tee 5:7 (which actually left the label last week).
Actually, many of the artists, including LeAndria Johnson, Knowles signed have decided to pack up and go. Who’s left at this point? Just about nobody.
He must not be a great guy to work with.
Johnson recently tweeted a message to her fans that the label had not been treating its “#1 artist” with “respect.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here