*Mathew Knowles tried to do too much too fast. The owner of Music World record label is struggling to keep the empire going, reports Jawn Murray’s AlwaysAList blog.
EURweb reported exclusively that Cathy Hughes’ Radio One actually banned all Music world artists and songs and so did TV One after the label was doing some shady business.
Also, artists like Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams ditched the label to do bigger and better things.
So Knowles shifted to gospel music in hopes of restoring a better reputation and keeping his dream alive.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Knowles signed artists like Micah Stampley and Trin-i-tee 5:7 (which actually left the label last week).
Actually, many of the artists, including LeAndria Johnson, Knowles signed have decided to pack up and go. Who’s left at this point? Just about nobody.
He must not be a great guy to work with.
Johnson recently tweeted a message to her fans that the label had not been treating its “#1 artist” with “respect.”
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here