*Mathew Knowles tried to do too much too fast. The owner of Music World record label is struggling to keep the empire going, reports Jawn Murray’s AlwaysAList blog.
EURweb reported exclusively that Cathy Hughes’ Radio One actually banned all Music world artists and songs and so did TV One after the label was doing some shady business.
Also, artists like Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams ditched the label to do bigger and better things.
So Knowles shifted to gospel music in hopes of restoring a better reputation and keeping his dream alive.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Knowles signed artists like Micah Stampley and Trin-i-tee 5:7 (which actually left the label last week).
Actually, many of the artists, including LeAndria Johnson, Knowles signed have decided to pack up and go. Who’s left at this point? Just about nobody.
He must not be a great guy to work with.
Johnson recently tweeted a message to her fans that the label had not been treating its “#1 artist” with “respect.”
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here