*Mathew Knowles tried to do too much too fast. The owner of Music World record label is struggling to keep the empire going, reports Jawn Murray’s AlwaysAList blog.
EURweb reported exclusively that Cathy Hughes’ Radio One actually banned all Music world artists and songs and so did TV One after the label was doing some shady business.
Also, artists like Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams ditched the label to do bigger and better things.
So Knowles shifted to gospel music in hopes of restoring a better reputation and keeping his dream alive.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Knowles signed artists like Micah Stampley and Trin-i-tee 5:7 (which actually left the label last week).
Actually, many of the artists, including LeAndria Johnson, Knowles signed have decided to pack up and go. Who’s left at this point? Just about nobody.
He must not be a great guy to work with.
Johnson recently tweeted a message to her fans that the label had not been treating its “#1 artist” with “respect.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here