*Rihanna played tour guide to TV titan Oprah Winfrey over the weekend in her native Barbados.
The talk show queen flew to the Caribbean country for an in-depth interview and a sight-seeing tour with the singer for an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” scheduled to air on Aug. 19.
Rihanna tweeted the above shot of herself behind the wheel of a Jeep with Winfrey riding shotgun, and captioned the pic, “Look who popped up in my hometown Barbados… Top notch.”
Winfrey, who was also invited into Rihanna’s house to shoot footage, has assured fans they will love the “Oprah’s Next Chapter” special when it airs on OWN later this month.
Oprah tweeted, “What a refreshing surprise she is!… Rihanna interview is August 19th. Didn’t want to compete with Olympics! But worth the wait. She brought it!”
Rihanna is expected to tell all about her current relationship with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, who she split from following a violent altercation in 2009, as well as romance rumors linking her to actor Ashton Kutcher.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here