*Rihanna played tour guide to TV titan Oprah Winfrey over the weekend in her native Barbados.
The talk show queen flew to the Caribbean country for an in-depth interview and a sight-seeing tour with the singer for an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” scheduled to air on Aug. 19.
Rihanna tweeted the above shot of herself behind the wheel of a Jeep with Winfrey riding shotgun, and captioned the pic, “Look who popped up in my hometown Barbados… Top notch.”
Winfrey, who was also invited into Rihanna’s house to shoot footage, has assured fans they will love the “Oprah’s Next Chapter” special when it airs on OWN later this month.
Oprah tweeted, “What a refreshing surprise she is!… Rihanna interview is August 19th. Didn’t want to compete with Olympics! But worth the wait. She brought it!”
Rihanna is expected to tell all about her current relationship with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, who she split from following a violent altercation in 2009, as well as romance rumors linking her to actor Ashton Kutcher.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here