*Rihanna played tour guide to TV titan Oprah Winfrey over the weekend in her native Barbados.
The talk show queen flew to the Caribbean country for an in-depth interview and a sight-seeing tour with the singer for an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” scheduled to air on Aug. 19.
Rihanna tweeted the above shot of herself behind the wheel of a Jeep with Winfrey riding shotgun, and captioned the pic, “Look who popped up in my hometown Barbados… Top notch.”
Winfrey, who was also invited into Rihanna’s house to shoot footage, has assured fans they will love the “Oprah’s Next Chapter” special when it airs on OWN later this month.
Oprah tweeted, “What a refreshing surprise she is!… Rihanna interview is August 19th. Didn’t want to compete with Olympics! But worth the wait. She brought it!”
Rihanna is expected to tell all about her current relationship with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, who she split from following a violent altercation in 2009, as well as romance rumors linking her to actor Ashton Kutcher.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here