*Rihanna played tour guide to TV titan Oprah Winfrey over the weekend in her native Barbados.
The talk show queen flew to the Caribbean country for an in-depth interview and a sight-seeing tour with the singer for an episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” scheduled to air on Aug. 19.
Rihanna tweeted the above shot of herself behind the wheel of a Jeep with Winfrey riding shotgun, and captioned the pic, “Look who popped up in my hometown Barbados… Top notch.”
Winfrey, who was also invited into Rihanna’s house to shoot footage, has assured fans they will love the “Oprah’s Next Chapter” special when it airs on OWN later this month.
Oprah tweeted, “What a refreshing surprise she is!… Rihanna interview is August 19th. Didn’t want to compete with Olympics! But worth the wait. She brought it!”
Rihanna is expected to tell all about her current relationship with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, who she split from following a violent altercation in 2009, as well as romance rumors linking her to actor Ashton Kutcher.
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here