*Rihanna has put it out there that she wants to be considered for the part of Elivra Hancock in Universal Pictures’ reboot of “Scarface.”
”Rihanna loves ‘Scarface,’” a source told The Sun newspaper. “Some of her music videos have been based on Michelle’s character, Elvira. She knows all the words and even has her walk perfected.”
In the past, Rihanna, 24, has said the Elvira role in the classic 1983 Al Pacino film has “ridiculous swagger.”
Universal’s new “Scarface” will take place in the present day and follow modern day setting about drug-dealers.
Rihanna made her acting debut in action blockbuster “Battleship” alongside Liam Neeson earlier this year. She is also voicing the female lead in the forthcoming DreamWorks animated film “Happy Smekday.”
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here