*Rihanna has put it out there that she wants to be considered for the part of Elivra Hancock in Universal Pictures’ reboot of “Scarface.”
”Rihanna loves ‘Scarface,’” a source told The Sun newspaper. “Some of her music videos have been based on Michelle’s character, Elvira. She knows all the words and even has her walk perfected.”
In the past, Rihanna, 24, has said the Elvira role in the classic 1983 Al Pacino film has “ridiculous swagger.”
Universal’s new “Scarface” will take place in the present day and follow modern day setting about drug-dealers.
Rihanna made her acting debut in action blockbuster “Battleship” alongside Liam Neeson earlier this year. She is also voicing the female lead in the forthcoming DreamWorks animated film “Happy Smekday.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here