*Rihanna has put it out there that she wants to be considered for the part of Elivra Hancock in Universal Pictures’ reboot of “Scarface.”
”Rihanna loves ‘Scarface,’” a source told The Sun newspaper. “Some of her music videos have been based on Michelle’s character, Elvira. She knows all the words and even has her walk perfected.”
In the past, Rihanna, 24, has said the Elvira role in the classic 1983 Al Pacino film has “ridiculous swagger.”
Universal’s new “Scarface” will take place in the present day and follow modern day setting about drug-dealers.
Rihanna made her acting debut in action blockbuster “Battleship” alongside Liam Neeson earlier this year. She is also voicing the female lead in the forthcoming DreamWorks animated film “Happy Smekday.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here