*Rihanna has put it out there that she wants to be considered for the part of Elivra Hancock in Universal Pictures’ reboot of “Scarface.”
”Rihanna loves ‘Scarface,’” a source told The Sun newspaper. “Some of her music videos have been based on Michelle’s character, Elvira. She knows all the words and even has her walk perfected.”
In the past, Rihanna, 24, has said the Elvira role in the classic 1983 Al Pacino film has “ridiculous swagger.”
Universal’s new “Scarface” will take place in the present day and follow modern day setting about drug-dealers.
Rihanna made her acting debut in action blockbuster “Battleship” alongside Liam Neeson earlier this year. She is also voicing the female lead in the forthcoming DreamWorks animated film “Happy Smekday.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here