*Rihanna has put it out there that she wants to be considered for the part of Elivra Hancock in Universal Pictures’ reboot of “Scarface.”
”Rihanna loves ‘Scarface,’” a source told The Sun newspaper. “Some of her music videos have been based on Michelle’s character, Elvira. She knows all the words and even has her walk perfected.”
In the past, Rihanna, 24, has said the Elvira role in the classic 1983 Al Pacino film has “ridiculous swagger.”
Universal’s new “Scarface” will take place in the present day and follow modern day setting about drug-dealers.
Rihanna made her acting debut in action blockbuster “Battleship” alongside Liam Neeson earlier this year. She is also voicing the female lead in the forthcoming DreamWorks animated film “Happy Smekday.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here