Her stalker, who spent 277 days in jail, was recently released and is now living in the same city as the singer.
Zentil Vanzellas was convicted of stalking the singer in 2010. He showed up at her Los Angeles home, and basically freaked her out.
According to records, the judge ruled that he is a “credible threat,” and acknowledged Rihanna had reason to fear him. So he was sentenced to 365 days in L.A. County Jail. He was released in June 2011.
He was then put on 3 years probation, and ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Rihanna for 10 years.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here