Her stalker, who spent 277 days in jail, was recently released and is now living in the same city as the singer.
Zentil Vanzellas was convicted of stalking the singer in 2010. He showed up at her Los Angeles home, and basically freaked her out.
According to records, the judge ruled that he is a “credible threat,” and acknowledged Rihanna had reason to fear him. So he was sentenced to 365 days in L.A. County Jail. He was released in June 2011.
He was then put on 3 years probation, and ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Rihanna for 10 years.
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here