Her stalker, who spent 277 days in jail, was recently released and is now living in the same city as the singer.
Zentil Vanzellas was convicted of stalking the singer in 2010. He showed up at her Los Angeles home, and basically freaked her out.
According to records, the judge ruled that he is a “credible threat,” and acknowledged Rihanna had reason to fear him. So he was sentenced to 365 days in L.A. County Jail. He was released in June 2011.
He was then put on 3 years probation, and ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Rihanna for 10 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here