Her stalker, who spent 277 days in jail, was recently released and is now living in the same city as the singer.
Zentil Vanzellas was convicted of stalking the singer in 2010. He showed up at her Los Angeles home, and basically freaked her out.
According to records, the judge ruled that he is a “credible threat,” and acknowledged Rihanna had reason to fear him. So he was sentenced to 365 days in L.A. County Jail. He was released in June 2011.
He was then put on 3 years probation, and ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Rihanna for 10 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here