Her stalker, who spent 277 days in jail, was recently released and is now living in the same city as the singer.
Zentil Vanzellas was convicted of stalking the singer in 2010. He showed up at her Los Angeles home, and basically freaked her out.
According to records, the judge ruled that he is a “credible threat,” and acknowledged Rihanna had reason to fear him. So he was sentenced to 365 days in L.A. County Jail. He was released in June 2011.
He was then put on 3 years probation, and ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from Rihanna for 10 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here