*We’re not sure what inspired her, but Francesca Pitcher from North Star Cakes in the UK created an amazingly realistic cake for her daughter’s birthday that looks exactly like a Burmese python.
She put some photos up on her Facebook page and before she knew it the photos began to spread around online.
Looking at a photo of the cake, we can certainly understand why word would spread.
She seems surprised:
I am, honoured, flattered and utterly terrified this morning as the wonderful Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes tweeted a picture of my snake cake out to his 40,000 followers last night with the word ‘AMAZING!!’ and a link to my FB page. Who would of thought that the cake I made for my daughter’s birthday party would cause such a stir and bring me a little closer to my idol.
Read/learn more at Huffington Post.
Oh yeah, would you step up and put a knife in this, er, thing to cut a slice and then eat it?
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here