*Being a nanny requires a lot of patience, usually with both the kid and their parents.
But being a nanny in Beverly Hills also at times requires a complete absence of dignity.
Take Justin Sylvester, one of the nannies featured on ABC Family’s reality series “Beverly Hills Nannies.” He counts Kyle Richards of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” among his past clients and says he prefers to call himself a “ladysitter.”
“Most parents hire me for themselves, and then nannying is a part of that,” he explains to EURweb. “Being a ladysitter is mostly about being a jack of all trades. You’re a stylist, you’re a consultant, you’re a personal assistant, you’re a nanny, you’re a therapist, you’re everything. There’s no “no”…except rubbing someone’s feet.”
Yes, one of his ex-clients on the series, Marika Tsircou, once asked him to rub her feet. Needless to say, he turned that request down, and that’s part of the reason she became an ex-client by the third episode.
“If you’re a mom who’s been working all day, breastfeeding a child, walking around, and you come home, sit and you’re exhausted, I’m gonna rub your feet because you deserve it,” he said. “But if you’re sitting around watching me iron your child’s Burberry and walking your dogs while you’re lollygagging with a beer in your hand, then we have a problem. …I’m not rubbing your feet. And you pay me $15 an hour? After taxes, that’s $7.50!
As far as strange requests go, Marika asking Justin to rub her feet was just “the tip of the iceberg,” he said. Below, he explains a request that he actually carried out for two years…one that required him to leave his dignity at the door.
“Beverly Hills Nannies” airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on ABC Family. Watch a promo and a clip featuring his ex-client Marika below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here