According to The Hollywood Reporter, she’s going to guest star in the second season of NBC’s Broadway drama, “Smash.”
It’s an interesting way to return to ‘Broadway.’
She’ll play ‘Cynthia,’ the mother to Jennifer Hudson’s ‘Veronica Moore.’
Veronica is an award-winning Broadway star who changes the lives of ‘Karen’ (Katharine McPhee) and ‘Ivy’ (Hilty).
Broadway legend Bernadette Peters played mother to Hilty’s Ivy on the first season of Smash, appearing in a pair of episodes to support her daughter as she struggled with the demands of Bombshell, the play at the center of Season 1.
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here