According to The Hollywood Reporter, she’s going to guest star in the second season of NBC’s Broadway drama, “Smash.”
It’s an interesting way to return to ‘Broadway.’
She’ll play ‘Cynthia,’ the mother to Jennifer Hudson’s ‘Veronica Moore.’
Veronica is an award-winning Broadway star who changes the lives of ‘Karen’ (Katharine McPhee) and ‘Ivy’ (Hilty).
Broadway legend Bernadette Peters played mother to Hilty’s Ivy on the first season of Smash, appearing in a pair of episodes to support her daughter as she struggled with the demands of Bombshell, the play at the center of Season 1.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here