The saucy, sex driven show has been renewed for a third season by VH1.
Despite what you may think about the show, someone out there likes the Queen Latifah produced drama packed hour-long series.
According to the network, ratings are up 10 percent from season 1 and it’s won the hearts of women between the ages of 18-49. Yeah a wide range of viewers.
“Our viewers’ love affair with ‘Single Ladies’ got even bigger this year, growing significantly from its successful first season and dominating its timeslot on basic cable,” said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Production, VH1. “We’re extremely happy that we’ll be able to give the audience another great season of the series and its honest, current take on love, dating and female friendship.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here