The saucy, sex driven show has been renewed for a third season by VH1.
Despite what you may think about the show, someone out there likes the Queen Latifah produced drama packed hour-long series.
According to the network, ratings are up 10 percent from season 1 and it’s won the hearts of women between the ages of 18-49. Yeah a wide range of viewers.
“Our viewers’ love affair with ‘Single Ladies’ got even bigger this year, growing significantly from its successful first season and dominating its timeslot on basic cable,” said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Production, VH1. “We’re extremely happy that we’ll be able to give the audience another great season of the series and its honest, current take on love, dating and female friendship.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here