The saucy, sex driven show has been renewed for a third season by VH1.
Despite what you may think about the show, someone out there likes the Queen Latifah produced drama packed hour-long series.
According to the network, ratings are up 10 percent from season 1 and it’s won the hearts of women between the ages of 18-49. Yeah a wide range of viewers.
“Our viewers’ love affair with ‘Single Ladies’ got even bigger this year, growing significantly from its successful first season and dominating its timeslot on basic cable,” said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Production, VH1. “We’re extremely happy that we’ll be able to give the audience another great season of the series and its honest, current take on love, dating and female friendship.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here