The saucy, sex driven show has been renewed for a third season by VH1.
Despite what you may think about the show, someone out there likes the Queen Latifah produced drama packed hour-long series.
According to the network, ratings are up 10 percent from season 1 and it’s won the hearts of women between the ages of 18-49. Yeah a wide range of viewers.
“Our viewers’ love affair with ‘Single Ladies’ got even bigger this year, growing significantly from its successful first season and dominating its timeslot on basic cable,” said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Production, VH1. “We’re extremely happy that we’ll be able to give the audience another great season of the series and its honest, current take on love, dating and female friendship.”
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here