*The annual Soul Train Awards is packing up and heading west to Sin City.
The iconic show has been taped in Atlanta for the past three years, but a spokesperson for Centric Network basically said that the move is too sweet to pass up because of the unique opportunities Las Vegas has to offer.
The show – which takes place in November – will be embellished by a comedy showcase and concert, which will take place over a 3-day period.
The BET Hip Hop Awards, which has been taped in Atlanta since 2005, will remain there; with taping to take place on September 29, for an October 9 airing.
Centric says that the ATL will “always be a key destination for our networks’ original programming.”
Just not right now, apparently.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here