*Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson must have done something bad because it seems like all hell is breaking loose in every area of his life. From his career to the wife to the finances, the guy is suffering something major. But it doesn’t end there.
He recently made the whole country of St. Martin mad at him because he’s a bad investment.
The Caribbean island invested some money into the NFL player and his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Evelyn Lozada.
According to reports, the tiny country gave the couple $90,000 toward their wedding on the island.
Unfortunately, it hasn’t lasted a full two months. The wildly handsome couple exchanged vows on July 4 at Le Chateau des Palmiers, a St. Martin resort. The ceremony was filmed for the premiere of VH1’s “Ev & Ocho,” slated to premiere Sept. 3. But it looks like the show is going to the garbage heap.
As far as getting that investment back, St. Martin has yet to decide if it will seek a return.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here