*Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson must have done something bad because it seems like all hell is breaking loose in every area of his life. From his career to the wife to the finances, the guy is suffering something major. But it doesn’t end there.
He recently made the whole country of St. Martin mad at him because he’s a bad investment.
The Caribbean island invested some money into the NFL player and his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Evelyn Lozada.
According to reports, the tiny country gave the couple $90,000 toward their wedding on the island.
Unfortunately, it hasn’t lasted a full two months. The wildly handsome couple exchanged vows on July 4 at Le Chateau des Palmiers, a St. Martin resort. The ceremony was filmed for the premiere of VH1’s “Ev & Ocho,” slated to premiere Sept. 3. But it looks like the show is going to the garbage heap.
As far as getting that investment back, St. Martin has yet to decide if it will seek a return.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here