*Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson must have done something bad because it seems like all hell is breaking loose in every area of his life. From his career to the wife to the finances, the guy is suffering something major. But it doesn’t end there.
He recently made the whole country of St. Martin mad at him because he’s a bad investment.
The Caribbean island invested some money into the NFL player and his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Evelyn Lozada.
According to reports, the tiny country gave the couple $90,000 toward their wedding on the island.
Unfortunately, it hasn’t lasted a full two months. The wildly handsome couple exchanged vows on July 4 at Le Chateau des Palmiers, a St. Martin resort. The ceremony was filmed for the premiere of VH1’s “Ev & Ocho,” slated to premiere Sept. 3. But it looks like the show is going to the garbage heap.
As far as getting that investment back, St. Martin has yet to decide if it will seek a return.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here