*Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson must have done something bad because it seems like all hell is breaking loose in every area of his life. From his career to the wife to the finances, the guy is suffering something major. But it doesn’t end there.
He recently made the whole country of St. Martin mad at him because he’s a bad investment.
The Caribbean island invested some money into the NFL player and his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Evelyn Lozada.
According to reports, the tiny country gave the couple $90,000 toward their wedding on the island.
Unfortunately, it hasn’t lasted a full two months. The wildly handsome couple exchanged vows on July 4 at Le Chateau des Palmiers, a St. Martin resort. The ceremony was filmed for the premiere of VH1’s “Ev & Ocho,” slated to premiere Sept. 3. But it looks like the show is going to the garbage heap.
As far as getting that investment back, St. Martin has yet to decide if it will seek a return.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here