*iN DEMAND has released clips from Steve Harvey’s final stand-up comedy show, which is currently available only on Pay-Per-View and Video On Demand. [Scroll down to watch.]
The sold-out performance from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas originally aired Aug. 2 and marks an end to more than 27 years in stand-up comedy for the author, radio and TV host.
The program is $19.95 for the PPV replays as well as the VOD via the following cable providers: Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Charter, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, Bresnan Communications, Verizon, RCN, Metrocast, and other independent systems.
The PPV replays can be found on cable systems at various times on the following channels: iN1, iN3 or HDPPV. For more info and upcoming schedules of the PPV replays, go to: http://www.indemand.com/product/view/319543.
VIDEO ON DEMAND
The show will be on VOD on most U.S. cable systems until August 29 (Comcast will air it until Sept.17). Available in both HD and SD. Several systems have created a Steve Harvey “folder” with the special and the FOD content.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here