*iN DEMAND has released clips from Steve Harvey’s final stand-up comedy show, which is currently available only on Pay-Per-View and Video On Demand. [Scroll down to watch.]
The sold-out performance from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas originally aired Aug. 2 and marks an end to more than 27 years in stand-up comedy for the author, radio and TV host.
The program is $19.95 for the PPV replays as well as the VOD via the following cable providers: Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Charter, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, Bresnan Communications, Verizon, RCN, Metrocast, and other independent systems.
The PPV replays can be found on cable systems at various times on the following channels: iN1, iN3 or HDPPV. For more info and upcoming schedules of the PPV replays, go to: http://www.indemand.com/product/view/319543.
VIDEO ON DEMAND
The show will be on VOD on most U.S. cable systems until August 29 (Comcast will air it until Sept.17). Available in both HD and SD. Several systems have created a Steve Harvey “folder” with the special and the FOD content.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here