*iN DEMAND has released clips from Steve Harvey’s final stand-up comedy show, which is currently available only on Pay-Per-View and Video On Demand. [Scroll down to watch.]
The sold-out performance from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas originally aired Aug. 2 and marks an end to more than 27 years in stand-up comedy for the author, radio and TV host.
The program is $19.95 for the PPV replays as well as the VOD via the following cable providers: Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Charter, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, Bresnan Communications, Verizon, RCN, Metrocast, and other independent systems.
The PPV replays can be found on cable systems at various times on the following channels: iN1, iN3 or HDPPV. For more info and upcoming schedules of the PPV replays, go to: http://www.indemand.com/product/view/319543.
VIDEO ON DEMAND
The show will be on VOD on most U.S. cable systems until August 29 (Comcast will air it until Sept.17). Available in both HD and SD. Several systems have created a Steve Harvey “folder” with the special and the FOD content.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here