*iN DEMAND has released clips from Steve Harvey’s final stand-up comedy show, which is currently available only on Pay-Per-View and Video On Demand. [Scroll down to watch.]
The sold-out performance from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas originally aired Aug. 2 and marks an end to more than 27 years in stand-up comedy for the author, radio and TV host.
The program is $19.95 for the PPV replays as well as the VOD via the following cable providers: Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Charter, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, Bresnan Communications, Verizon, RCN, Metrocast, and other independent systems.
The PPV replays can be found on cable systems at various times on the following channels: iN1, iN3 or HDPPV. For more info and upcoming schedules of the PPV replays, go to: http://www.indemand.com/product/view/319543.
VIDEO ON DEMAND
The show will be on VOD on most U.S. cable systems until August 29 (Comcast will air it until Sept.17). Available in both HD and SD. Several systems have created a Steve Harvey “folder” with the special and the FOD content.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here