*While Tia and Tamera Mowry were whipping up a ratings firestorm on the Style network with their popular reality series “Tia & Tamera,” their little brother Tahj – who’s not so little any more at 26 – was quietly making his own noise on the freshman ABC Family series “Baby Daddy.”
The comedy follows Ben (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) a 20-something guy who must raise his baby daughter by himself after his ex-girlfriend leaves her on his doorstep. Tahj plays Ben’s best friend and roommate Tucker, who pitch in along with Ben’s brother Danny (Derek Theler) to help raise the kid.
“It’s sort of a modern take on ‘Three Men and a Baby,’ a younger version,” Tahj tells EURweb ahead of the show’s season finale, airing tonight (Aug. 29) at 8:30 ET. “It’s about these three bachelors trying to live their adolescent lives with girls, with partying – and now they can’t really do that because they have a baby. They’re pretty much idiots that can barely take care of themselves, so you have comedy all throughout.”
“Baby Daddy” was renewed earlier this month for a second season to begin next spring. Below, Tahj says that between his nephew Cree from sister Tia (pictured above), and another nephew due in October from Tamera – he can teach a master class on babies to his clueless castmates.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here