*While Tia and Tamera Mowry were whipping up a ratings firestorm on the Style network with their popular reality series “Tia & Tamera,” their little brother Tahj – who’s not so little any more at 26 – was quietly making his own noise on the freshman ABC Family series “Baby Daddy.”
The comedy follows Ben (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) a 20-something guy who must raise his baby daughter by himself after his ex-girlfriend leaves her on his doorstep. Tahj plays Ben’s best friend and roommate Tucker, who pitch in along with Ben’s brother Danny (Derek Theler) to help raise the kid.
“It’s sort of a modern take on ‘Three Men and a Baby,’ a younger version,” Tahj tells EURweb ahead of the show’s season finale, airing tonight (Aug. 29) at 8:30 ET. “It’s about these three bachelors trying to live their adolescent lives with girls, with partying – and now they can’t really do that because they have a baby. They’re pretty much idiots that can barely take care of themselves, so you have comedy all throughout.”
“Baby Daddy” was renewed earlier this month for a second season to begin next spring. Below, Tahj says that between his nephew Cree from sister Tia (pictured above), and another nephew due in October from Tamera – he can teach a master class on babies to his clueless castmates.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here