*While Tia and Tamera Mowry were whipping up a ratings firestorm on the Style network with their popular reality series “Tia & Tamera,” their little brother Tahj – who’s not so little any more at 26 – was quietly making his own noise on the freshman ABC Family series “Baby Daddy.”
The comedy follows Ben (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) a 20-something guy who must raise his baby daughter by himself after his ex-girlfriend leaves her on his doorstep. Tahj plays Ben’s best friend and roommate Tucker, who pitch in along with Ben’s brother Danny (Derek Theler) to help raise the kid.
“It’s sort of a modern take on ‘Three Men and a Baby,’ a younger version,” Tahj tells EURweb ahead of the show’s season finale, airing tonight (Aug. 29) at 8:30 ET. “It’s about these three bachelors trying to live their adolescent lives with girls, with partying – and now they can’t really do that because they have a baby. They’re pretty much idiots that can barely take care of themselves, so you have comedy all throughout.”
“Baby Daddy” was renewed earlier this month for a second season to begin next spring. Below, Tahj says that between his nephew Cree from sister Tia (pictured above), and another nephew due in October from Tamera – he can teach a master class on babies to his clueless castmates.
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here