Not to be too harsh, but even before she lost her son, Tamkea Foster seemed like she had a few screws loose.
Well now someone with a degree and a license to diagnose crazy told the courts that she’s got some psychological issues.
During the second day of the former couple’s custody battle, Foster shared with the court her upbringing, saying she was poor and was forced to steal and write bad checks to survive. But she was sure to emphasize that that’s all in the past and she’s not proud of her actions. Now she’s a new woman.
She quickly followed up with her critique of Usher’s intentions, saying he only filed for sole custody to stir up problems.
“I begged him on numerous occasions to withdraw this petition. I was like, ‘it’s ridiculous, are you mad at me? I don’t know why. You know your kids are fine. They’re happy… Maybe I don’t do everything perfectly, but I do the best I can.”
Before Usher’s reputation could be totally obliterated by his ex, the singer’s lawyer reminded the court that Foster is crazy, describing the physical altercation she had with Usher over his current girlfriend.
His attorneys closed out their arguments with a testimony from a psychologist who believes she has a “moderately severe mental disorder.”
While the battle wages on, Foster is asking for an increase in child support from $8,000 to $11,000.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here