Not to be too harsh, but even before she lost her son, Tamkea Foster seemed like she had a few screws loose.
Well now someone with a degree and a license to diagnose crazy told the courts that she’s got some psychological issues.
During the second day of the former couple’s custody battle, Foster shared with the court her upbringing, saying she was poor and was forced to steal and write bad checks to survive. But she was sure to emphasize that that’s all in the past and she’s not proud of her actions. Now she’s a new woman.
She quickly followed up with her critique of Usher’s intentions, saying he only filed for sole custody to stir up problems.
“I begged him on numerous occasions to withdraw this petition. I was like, ‘it’s ridiculous, are you mad at me? I don’t know why. You know your kids are fine. They’re happy… Maybe I don’t do everything perfectly, but I do the best I can.”
Before Usher’s reputation could be totally obliterated by his ex, the singer’s lawyer reminded the court that Foster is crazy, describing the physical altercation she had with Usher over his current girlfriend.
His attorneys closed out their arguments with a testimony from a psychologist who believes she has a “moderately severe mental disorder.”
While the battle wages on, Foster is asking for an increase in child support from $8,000 to $11,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here