Aside from her voice, the beautiful women she was made us believe the whole package was there.
But she never became the star she was supposed to be.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Here’s an op-ed from the Loop 21 on the star and why they think she didn’t become as big as she should be:
Tamia’s new video, “Beautiful Surprise,” hit the web recently and I was so excited to see the Canadian singer in the spotlight again. One of those rare artists who is universally recognized as the total package — talent and beauty — her voice sounds as pure as ever.
Happy and joyful, “Beautiful Surprise” fits the Tamia mold, but it seems she hasn’t quite met her potential. Health problems aside, in my opinion she should be more firmly established in R&B by now. Who wasn’t blown away when they first heard a young Tamia belt out “You Put a Move on My Heart“?
Read more here
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here