That’s s probably what Terrell Owens is saying to himself today after learning he’s been cut by the Seattle Seahawks.
Owens tweeted that he’s over and out with the Seahawks, who had to reduce their roster from 90 to 75 players on Sunday.
“I’m no longer a Seahawk,” the tweet said, continuing, “I THANK the organization 4 the opportunity, I’m truly blessed beyond belief. My FAITH is intact & will NOT waiver.”
Except for a real pretty leaning over-the-shoulder catch in Seattle’s 44-14 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night, Owens hasn’t had much to feel good about this NFL preseason and comes news he’s been cut.
Needless to say this is not going to make his baby mamas happy at all. In fact, one of them, Melanie Paige Smith, recently filed papers asking the judge to dismiss T.O.’s payment reduction request.
In the documents — filed by Paige-Smith’s lawyer Randall Kessler — she claims, “It is clear that a downward modification of [T.O.’s] child support obligation is not warranted” due to his new Seahawks contract … as well as his income over the last 5 years, which Melanie estimates to be around $29,000,000.
But now that his Seahawks career is over before it started, it looks like Miss Melanie will have come up with another plan.
The shot with Seattle could’ve been the last one for the 38-year-old Owens, who was selected to six Pro Bowls, and last played in the 2010 season with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Owens tore a ligament in his left knee following that season and was cleared to play in October of last year. No team signed him, so he played eight games with the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.
His time with the Wranglers didn’t end well either.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here