That’s s probably what Terrell Owens is saying to himself today after learning he’s been cut by the Seattle Seahawks.
Owens tweeted that he’s over and out with the Seahawks, who had to reduce their roster from 90 to 75 players on Sunday.
“I’m no longer a Seahawk,” the tweet said, continuing, “I THANK the organization 4 the opportunity, I’m truly blessed beyond belief. My FAITH is intact & will NOT waiver.”
Except for a real pretty leaning over-the-shoulder catch in Seattle’s 44-14 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night, Owens hasn’t had much to feel good about this NFL preseason and comes news he’s been cut.
Needless to say this is not going to make his baby mamas happy at all. In fact, one of them, Melanie Paige Smith, recently filed papers asking the judge to dismiss T.O.’s payment reduction request.
In the documents — filed by Paige-Smith’s lawyer Randall Kessler — she claims, “It is clear that a downward modification of [T.O.’s] child support obligation is not warranted” due to his new Seahawks contract … as well as his income over the last 5 years, which Melanie estimates to be around $29,000,000.
But now that his Seahawks career is over before it started, it looks like Miss Melanie will have come up with another plan.
The shot with Seattle could’ve been the last one for the 38-year-old Owens, who was selected to six Pro Bowls, and last played in the 2010 season with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Owens tore a ligament in his left knee following that season and was cleared to play in October of last year. No team signed him, so he played eight games with the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.
His time with the Wranglers didn’t end well either.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here