*The Game was hit with a $250,000 lawsuit over claims he cancelled two concerts in the Middle East after pocketing the paycheck.
The rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, has been sued by The Crystal Group for allegedly scrapping a gig in Beirut, Lebanon in July 2011 after receiving a $30,000 payment.
The lawsuit, filed at Manhattan Federal Court in New York, alleges the company lost money on ticket refunds, as well as promotion and travel expenses, according to Allhiphop.com.
The Crystal Group says Game also scrapped plans to play the rescheduled show in Dubai. They are suing the artist and his touring company, BWS Touring, for breach of contract.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here