*The Game was hit with a $250,000 lawsuit over claims he cancelled two concerts in the Middle East after pocketing the paycheck.
The rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, has been sued by The Crystal Group for allegedly scrapping a gig in Beirut, Lebanon in July 2011 after receiving a $30,000 payment.
The lawsuit, filed at Manhattan Federal Court in New York, alleges the company lost money on ticket refunds, as well as promotion and travel expenses, according to Allhiphop.com.
The Crystal Group says Game also scrapped plans to play the rescheduled show in Dubai. They are suing the artist and his touring company, BWS Touring, for breach of contract.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here