*The Game was hit with a $250,000 lawsuit over claims he cancelled two concerts in the Middle East after pocketing the paycheck.
The rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, has been sued by The Crystal Group for allegedly scrapping a gig in Beirut, Lebanon in July 2011 after receiving a $30,000 payment.
The lawsuit, filed at Manhattan Federal Court in New York, alleges the company lost money on ticket refunds, as well as promotion and travel expenses, according to Allhiphop.com.
The Crystal Group says Game also scrapped plans to play the rescheduled show in Dubai. They are suing the artist and his touring company, BWS Touring, for breach of contract.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here