*The Game was hit with a $250,000 lawsuit over claims he cancelled two concerts in the Middle East after pocketing the paycheck.
The rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, has been sued by The Crystal Group for allegedly scrapping a gig in Beirut, Lebanon in July 2011 after receiving a $30,000 payment.
The lawsuit, filed at Manhattan Federal Court in New York, alleges the company lost money on ticket refunds, as well as promotion and travel expenses, according to Allhiphop.com.
The Crystal Group says Game also scrapped plans to play the rescheduled show in Dubai. They are suing the artist and his touring company, BWS Touring, for breach of contract.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here