*The Game was hit with a $250,000 lawsuit over claims he cancelled two concerts in the Middle East after pocketing the paycheck.
The rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, has been sued by The Crystal Group for allegedly scrapping a gig in Beirut, Lebanon in July 2011 after receiving a $30,000 payment.
The lawsuit, filed at Manhattan Federal Court in New York, alleges the company lost money on ticket refunds, as well as promotion and travel expenses, according to Allhiphop.com.
The Crystal Group says Game also scrapped plans to play the rescheduled show in Dubai. They are suing the artist and his touring company, BWS Touring, for breach of contract.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here