*The Game was hit with a $250,000 lawsuit over claims he cancelled two concerts in the Middle East after pocketing the paycheck.
The rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, has been sued by The Crystal Group for allegedly scrapping a gig in Beirut, Lebanon in July 2011 after receiving a $30,000 payment.
The lawsuit, filed at Manhattan Federal Court in New York, alleges the company lost money on ticket refunds, as well as promotion and travel expenses, according to Allhiphop.com.
The Crystal Group says Game also scrapped plans to play the rescheduled show in Dubai. They are suing the artist and his touring company, BWS Touring, for breach of contract.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here