*The season 2 finale of “Tia & Tamera,” airing Monday (Aug. 27) at 8 p.m., will finally reveal the first pregnancy of Tamera Mowry Housley after she announced the news in May.
During the episode, titled “Are You Pregnant?,” viewers will see how Tamera, 33, and her husband, FOX News correspondent Adam Housley, discovered they were with child. The couple is expecting a little boy on Oct. 30.
“We’re going to tell everyone the baby’s name when he’s born,” Tamera told EURweb at the TCA Press Tour earlier this month. However, the siblings’ Wondertwin powers had Tia figuring out her nephew’s name before Tamera could even tell her.
“First try,” Tia proudly clarified. “She didn’t even tell me, I guessed it.”
“Which was kind of interesting,” said Tamera, “but that’s that twin telepathy thing. It is real and no joke.”
Tamera, whose pregnancy came just ten months after Tia gave birth to lil “Cree Cree,” said her sister has been a great source of knowledge for what to expect: “Tia’s been giving me amazing advice on being pregnant and also the ups and downs of being a mom. ‘Don’t be too hard on yourself. You’re going to fail at times, and you’re going to succeed at times.’ Knowing all of that, I think I’m a lot more calm. So I feel blessed to have someone go through it.”
In July, the sisters returned from a trip to the Bahamas, where they shook the family tree. Their father Timothy is British American while their mother, Darlene, has deep roots on the island. The entire vacation was filmed for the forthcoming third season of their Style network reality series.
Below, Tia and Tamera dish on the trip – recalling how they met their third cousins for the first time and the experience of tracing their mother’s bloodline. [Tia speaks first, the hoarse voice is Tamera’s.]
During their Bahamas trip, Tia and Tamera visited such places as the central business hub, the Straw Market, seafood village, Arawak Cay and the island of Eleuthera. Below, some of their tweeted pics.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here