*The season 2 finale of “Tia & Tamera,” airing Monday (Aug. 27) at 8 p.m., will finally reveal the first pregnancy of Tamera Mowry Housley after she announced the news in May.
During the episode, titled “Are You Pregnant?,” viewers will see how Tamera, 33, and her husband, FOX News correspondent Adam Housley, discovered they were with child. The couple is expecting a little boy on Oct. 30.
“We’re going to tell everyone the baby’s name when he’s born,” Tamera told EURweb at the TCA Press Tour earlier this month. However, the siblings’ Wondertwin powers had Tia figuring out her nephew’s name before Tamera could even tell her.
“First try,” Tia proudly clarified. “She didn’t even tell me, I guessed it.”
“Which was kind of interesting,” said Tamera, “but that’s that twin telepathy thing. It is real and no joke.”
Tamera, whose pregnancy came just ten months after Tia gave birth to lil “Cree Cree,” said her sister has been a great source of knowledge for what to expect: “Tia’s been giving me amazing advice on being pregnant and also the ups and downs of being a mom. ‘Don’t be too hard on yourself. You’re going to fail at times, and you’re going to succeed at times.’ Knowing all of that, I think I’m a lot more calm. So I feel blessed to have someone go through it.”
In July, the sisters returned from a trip to the Bahamas, where they shook the family tree. Their father Timothy is British American while their mother, Darlene, has deep roots on the island. The entire vacation was filmed for the forthcoming third season of their Style network reality series.
Below, Tia and Tamera dish on the trip – recalling how they met their third cousins for the first time and the experience of tracing their mother’s bloodline. [Tia speaks first, the hoarse voice is Tamera’s.]
During their Bahamas trip, Tia and Tamera visited such places as the central business hub, the Straw Market, seafood village, Arawak Cay and the island of Eleuthera. Below, some of their tweeted pics.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here