*Tichina Arnold has done it again.
The actress got married for the second time in Hawaii to Rico Hines on Saturday reports ESSENCE.com
The ceremony was held at the Oasis Oceanfront Estate in Honolulu and was said to be “a dream come true” for both Arnold and Hines who announced their engagement this past March.
“Rico and I enjoyed our fist vacation in Hawaii so we knew that we wanted to legalize our love here,” Arnold told ESSENCE at the time. “However, we chose Honolulu instead of the romantic island of Maui as we knew our guests would have so many more entertaining options on this festive island.”
Read/learn more at ESSENCE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here