*Tichina Arnold has done it again.
The actress got married for the second time in Hawaii to Rico Hines on Saturday reports ESSENCE.com
The ceremony was held at the Oasis Oceanfront Estate in Honolulu and was said to be “a dream come true” for both Arnold and Hines who announced their engagement this past March.
“Rico and I enjoyed our fist vacation in Hawaii so we knew that we wanted to legalize our love here,” Arnold told ESSENCE at the time. “However, we chose Honolulu instead of the romantic island of Maui as we knew our guests would have so many more entertaining options on this festive island.”
Read/learn more at ESSENCE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here