*Tichina Arnold has done it again.
The actress got married for the second time in Hawaii to Rico Hines on Saturday reports ESSENCE.com
The ceremony was held at the Oasis Oceanfront Estate in Honolulu and was said to be “a dream come true” for both Arnold and Hines who announced their engagement this past March.
“Rico and I enjoyed our fist vacation in Hawaii so we knew that we wanted to legalize our love here,” Arnold told ESSENCE at the time. “However, we chose Honolulu instead of the romantic island of Maui as we knew our guests would have so many more entertaining options on this festive island.”
Read/learn more at ESSENCE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here