*Tichina Arnold has done it again.
The actress got married for the second time in Hawaii to Rico Hines on Saturday reports ESSENCE.com
The ceremony was held at the Oasis Oceanfront Estate in Honolulu and was said to be “a dream come true” for both Arnold and Hines who announced their engagement this past March.
“Rico and I enjoyed our fist vacation in Hawaii so we knew that we wanted to legalize our love here,” Arnold told ESSENCE at the time. “However, we chose Honolulu instead of the romantic island of Maui as we knew our guests would have so many more entertaining options on this festive island.”
Read/learn more at ESSENCE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here