*Tichina Arnold has released a photo from her wedding.
People magazine on Monday published an image of the actress and husband Rico Hines from their Aug. 18 nuptials in Honolulu.
“We decided to forego lots of the traditional elements such as a wedding cake and a white dress for me,” Arnold, who planned the event with Diann Valentine, told Essence.com. “We both wanted a wedding that was reflective of our personalities and our normal everyday lifestyles – and that is good friends, good food and good fun.”
As previously reported, among the 70 guests at Oasis Oceanfront Estate was Arnold’s 8-year-old daughter Alijah.
“The best part of the day was when Rico pledged his commitment to Alijah,” the Happily Divorced star, 43, says. “I know that he will always be there for her as she grows and matures into a creative and talented woman.”
Arnold and Hines, who is the men’s basketball assistant coach at St. John’s University, announced their engagement in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here