*Tichina Arnold has released a photo from her wedding.
People magazine on Monday published an image of the actress and husband Rico Hines from their Aug. 18 nuptials in Honolulu.
“We decided to forego lots of the traditional elements such as a wedding cake and a white dress for me,” Arnold, who planned the event with Diann Valentine, told Essence.com. “We both wanted a wedding that was reflective of our personalities and our normal everyday lifestyles – and that is good friends, good food and good fun.”
As previously reported, among the 70 guests at Oasis Oceanfront Estate was Arnold’s 8-year-old daughter Alijah.
“The best part of the day was when Rico pledged his commitment to Alijah,” the Happily Divorced star, 43, says. “I know that he will always be there for her as she grows and matures into a creative and talented woman.”
Arnold and Hines, who is the men’s basketball assistant coach at St. John’s University, announced their engagement in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here