*Tichina Arnold has released a photo from her wedding.
People magazine on Monday published an image of the actress and husband Rico Hines from their Aug. 18 nuptials in Honolulu.
“We decided to forego lots of the traditional elements such as a wedding cake and a white dress for me,” Arnold, who planned the event with Diann Valentine, told Essence.com. “We both wanted a wedding that was reflective of our personalities and our normal everyday lifestyles – and that is good friends, good food and good fun.”
As previously reported, among the 70 guests at Oasis Oceanfront Estate was Arnold’s 8-year-old daughter Alijah.
“The best part of the day was when Rico pledged his commitment to Alijah,” the Happily Divorced star, 43, says. “I know that he will always be there for her as she grows and matures into a creative and talented woman.”
Arnold and Hines, who is the men’s basketball assistant coach at St. John’s University, announced their engagement in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here