*Tichina Arnold has released a photo from her wedding.
People magazine on Monday published an image of the actress and husband Rico Hines from their Aug. 18 nuptials in Honolulu.
“We decided to forego lots of the traditional elements such as a wedding cake and a white dress for me,” Arnold, who planned the event with Diann Valentine, told Essence.com. “We both wanted a wedding that was reflective of our personalities and our normal everyday lifestyles – and that is good friends, good food and good fun.”
As previously reported, among the 70 guests at Oasis Oceanfront Estate was Arnold’s 8-year-old daughter Alijah.
“The best part of the day was when Rico pledged his commitment to Alijah,” the Happily Divorced star, 43, says. “I know that he will always be there for her as she grows and matures into a creative and talented woman.”
Arnold and Hines, who is the men’s basketball assistant coach at St. John’s University, announced their engagement in March.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here