*Tichina Arnold has released a photo from her wedding.
People magazine on Monday published an image of the actress and husband Rico Hines from their Aug. 18 nuptials in Honolulu.
“We decided to forego lots of the traditional elements such as a wedding cake and a white dress for me,” Arnold, who planned the event with Diann Valentine, told Essence.com. “We both wanted a wedding that was reflective of our personalities and our normal everyday lifestyles – and that is good friends, good food and good fun.”
As previously reported, among the 70 guests at Oasis Oceanfront Estate was Arnold’s 8-year-old daughter Alijah.
“The best part of the day was when Rico pledged his commitment to Alijah,” the Happily Divorced star, 43, says. “I know that he will always be there for her as she grows and matures into a creative and talented woman.”
Arnold and Hines, who is the men’s basketball assistant coach at St. John’s University, announced their engagement in March.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here