One view shows Scott crouched the moment he began to jump and TMZ has learned the shots are being vigorously shopped around for a price of course.
Multiple people reached for their cell phone cameras when they noticed a man climbing over a fence on the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro in the middle of the day … and continued to roll as he jumped off and plummeted to his death.
Some people took photos. Some recorded video. The footage was also captured by a surveillance camera from a nearby business.
TMZ says they’ve seen the footage, but did not purchase the material.
Meanwhile, as far as the reports that the famed director committed suicide because he may have had inoperable brain cancer, his wife says that was not the case. In fact, she says, he didn’t have cancer, period.
She added that Scott didn’t have any other severe medical issues that would have caused him to take his own life.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here