One view shows Scott crouched the moment he began to jump and TMZ has learned the shots are being vigorously shopped around for a price of course.
Multiple people reached for their cell phone cameras when they noticed a man climbing over a fence on the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro in the middle of the day … and continued to roll as he jumped off and plummeted to his death.
Some people took photos. Some recorded video. The footage was also captured by a surveillance camera from a nearby business.
TMZ says they’ve seen the footage, but did not purchase the material.
Meanwhile, as far as the reports that the famed director committed suicide because he may have had inoperable brain cancer, his wife says that was not the case. In fact, she says, he didn’t have cancer, period.
She added that Scott didn’t have any other severe medical issues that would have caused him to take his own life.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here