One view shows Scott crouched the moment he began to jump and TMZ has learned the shots are being vigorously shopped around for a price of course.
Multiple people reached for their cell phone cameras when they noticed a man climbing over a fence on the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro in the middle of the day … and continued to roll as he jumped off and plummeted to his death.
Some people took photos. Some recorded video. The footage was also captured by a surveillance camera from a nearby business.
TMZ says they’ve seen the footage, but did not purchase the material.
Meanwhile, as far as the reports that the famed director committed suicide because he may have had inoperable brain cancer, his wife says that was not the case. In fact, she says, he didn’t have cancer, period.
She added that Scott didn’t have any other severe medical issues that would have caused him to take his own life.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here