One view shows Scott crouched the moment he began to jump and TMZ has learned the shots are being vigorously shopped around for a price of course.
Multiple people reached for their cell phone cameras when they noticed a man climbing over a fence on the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro in the middle of the day … and continued to roll as he jumped off and plummeted to his death.
Some people took photos. Some recorded video. The footage was also captured by a surveillance camera from a nearby business.
TMZ says they’ve seen the footage, but did not purchase the material.
Meanwhile, as far as the reports that the famed director committed suicide because he may have had inoperable brain cancer, his wife says that was not the case. In fact, she says, he didn’t have cancer, period.
She added that Scott didn’t have any other severe medical issues that would have caused him to take his own life.
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here