Ok, that’s not what she said, but she is leaving the terribly scripted so-called BET comedy. Her departure comes shortly after joining the cast of NBC’s fall pilot, “Bad Girls,” a show about women in federal prison. The show wasn’t picked up, though.
So what’s the plan?
In a statement Ross said that, “Reed Between the Lines” was a show, “I believe in and care about,” and that there was a “chance,” that she might return at some point.
“Reed Between the Lines” will (unfortunately) continue without her.
Ross played Carla, the wife of Alex Reed (Malcolm Jamal Warner). The busy power couple attempts to manage raising three children while maintaining a loving relationship.
The second season will launch next July, but the couple will be separated as Carla moves away to Los Angeles to pursue her dream job.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here