Ok, that’s not what she said, but she is leaving the terribly scripted so-called BET comedy. Her departure comes shortly after joining the cast of NBC’s fall pilot, “Bad Girls,” a show about women in federal prison. The show wasn’t picked up, though.
So what’s the plan?
In a statement Ross said that, “Reed Between the Lines” was a show, “I believe in and care about,” and that there was a “chance,” that she might return at some point.
“Reed Between the Lines” will (unfortunately) continue without her.
Ross played Carla, the wife of Alex Reed (Malcolm Jamal Warner). The busy power couple attempts to manage raising three children while maintaining a loving relationship.
The second season will launch next July, but the couple will be separated as Carla moves away to Los Angeles to pursue her dream job.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here