Ok, that’s not what she said, but she is leaving the terribly scripted so-called BET comedy. Her departure comes shortly after joining the cast of NBC’s fall pilot, “Bad Girls,” a show about women in federal prison. The show wasn’t picked up, though.
So what’s the plan?
In a statement Ross said that, “Reed Between the Lines” was a show, “I believe in and care about,” and that there was a “chance,” that she might return at some point.
“Reed Between the Lines” will (unfortunately) continue without her.
Ross played Carla, the wife of Alex Reed (Malcolm Jamal Warner). The busy power couple attempts to manage raising three children while maintaining a loving relationship.
The second season will launch next July, but the couple will be separated as Carla moves away to Los Angeles to pursue her dream job.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here