Ok, that’s not what she said, but she is leaving the terribly scripted so-called BET comedy. Her departure comes shortly after joining the cast of NBC’s fall pilot, “Bad Girls,” a show about women in federal prison. The show wasn’t picked up, though.
So what’s the plan?
In a statement Ross said that, “Reed Between the Lines” was a show, “I believe in and care about,” and that there was a “chance,” that she might return at some point.
“Reed Between the Lines” will (unfortunately) continue without her.
Ross played Carla, the wife of Alex Reed (Malcolm Jamal Warner). The busy power couple attempts to manage raising three children while maintaining a loving relationship.
The second season will launch next July, but the couple will be separated as Carla moves away to Los Angeles to pursue her dream job.
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here