*R&B crooner Trey Songz has nabbed his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 album chart with his new release, “Chapter V,” edging out three other new entries on the chart this week.
Songz’s fifth studio album sold 135,000 copies according to Nielsen SoundScan, moving last week’s chart-topper “Based On A T.R.U. Story” from rapper 2 Chainz to No. 2 with 48,000 copies.
“Chapter V” follows 2010’s “Passion, Pain & Pleasure,” which debuted and peaked at No. 2 with 240,000.
Each of Songz’s albums have peaked progressively higher on the Billboard 200, culminating in his first No. 1 this week. His debut set, 2005’s “I Gotta Make It,” topped out at No. 20 and it was followed by 2007’s “Trey Day,” which hit No. 11. Then “Ready” reached No. 3 in 2009 and of course, “Passion” claimed the No. 2 slot.
DJ Khaled’s sixth studio album “Kiss The Ring” debuted at No. 4 with 41,000 copies sold.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here