Approaching his world-record time of 9.58 seconds, Bolt ran a 9.63 in London, which was good enough to defeat fellow Jamaican Yohan Blake (silver) and American Justin Gatlin (bronze).
At this juncture, an empowered and energized Bolt looks to defend another title in the 200-meter dash on Day 13 (Thursday).
Can Bolt win yet another Olympic gold medal, his fifth? That’s the question, isn’t it. Well, we say he can.
Meanwhile, Bleacher Report contributor Ryan O’Leary has a preview in the video below.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here