Approaching his world-record time of 9.58 seconds, Bolt ran a 9.63 in London, which was good enough to defeat fellow Jamaican Yohan Blake (silver) and American Justin Gatlin (bronze).
At this juncture, an empowered and energized Bolt looks to defend another title in the 200-meter dash on Day 13 (Thursday).
Can Bolt win yet another Olympic gold medal, his fifth? That’s the question, isn’t it. Well, we say he can.
Meanwhile, Bleacher Report contributor Ryan O’Leary has a preview in the video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here