Approaching his world-record time of 9.58 seconds, Bolt ran a 9.63 in London, which was good enough to defeat fellow Jamaican Yohan Blake (silver) and American Justin Gatlin (bronze).
At this juncture, an empowered and energized Bolt looks to defend another title in the 200-meter dash on Day 13 (Thursday).
Can Bolt win yet another Olympic gold medal, his fifth? That’s the question, isn’t it. Well, we say he can.
Meanwhile, Bleacher Report contributor Ryan O’Leary has a preview in the video below.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here