Approaching his world-record time of 9.58 seconds, Bolt ran a 9.63 in London, which was good enough to defeat fellow Jamaican Yohan Blake (silver) and American Justin Gatlin (bronze).
At this juncture, an empowered and energized Bolt looks to defend another title in the 200-meter dash on Day 13 (Thursday).
Can Bolt win yet another Olympic gold medal, his fifth? That’s the question, isn’t it. Well, we say he can.
Meanwhile, Bleacher Report contributor Ryan O’Leary has a preview in the video below.
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here