Approaching his world-record time of 9.58 seconds, Bolt ran a 9.63 in London, which was good enough to defeat fellow Jamaican Yohan Blake (silver) and American Justin Gatlin (bronze).
At this juncture, an empowered and energized Bolt looks to defend another title in the 200-meter dash on Day 13 (Thursday).
Can Bolt win yet another Olympic gold medal, his fifth? That’s the question, isn’t it. Well, we say he can.
Meanwhile, Bleacher Report contributor Ryan O’Leary has a preview in the video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here