*Wanda Sykes has been recruited to host two one-hour specials for gay-themed cable channel LOGO that will focus on hot topics for the gay and lesbian voter and where the Presidential candidates stand on those issues.
“NewNowNext Vote with Wanda Sykes” will feature a roundtable format with panelists from both sides of the political aisle addressing issues including gay marriage, Supreme Court appointments, the economy and healthcare along with commentary sparked by trending news from the campaign trail, reports Deadline.com.
“These specials will be thought provoking, exciting and the perfect forum to discuss important issues facing our community,” the openly gay comedian said. “Plus, it is LOGO so maybe I’ll get to dress in drag!”
The first of the two specials taped in front of a live studio audience, will air four days after the Democratic Convention, Monday, Sept. 10 at 10 p.m. The second will air on election-eve, Monday, Nov. 5.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here