*Wanda Sykes has been recruited to host two one-hour specials for gay-themed cable channel LOGO that will focus on hot topics for the gay and lesbian voter and where the Presidential candidates stand on those issues.
“NewNowNext Vote with Wanda Sykes” will feature a roundtable format with panelists from both sides of the political aisle addressing issues including gay marriage, Supreme Court appointments, the economy and healthcare along with commentary sparked by trending news from the campaign trail, reports Deadline.com.
“These specials will be thought provoking, exciting and the perfect forum to discuss important issues facing our community,” the openly gay comedian said. “Plus, it is LOGO so maybe I’ll get to dress in drag!”
The first of the two specials taped in front of a live studio audience, will air four days after the Democratic Convention, Monday, Sept. 10 at 10 p.m. The second will air on election-eve, Monday, Nov. 5.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here