*Wanda Sykes has been recruited to host two one-hour specials for gay-themed cable channel LOGO that will focus on hot topics for the gay and lesbian voter and where the Presidential candidates stand on those issues.
“NewNowNext Vote with Wanda Sykes” will feature a roundtable format with panelists from both sides of the political aisle addressing issues including gay marriage, Supreme Court appointments, the economy and healthcare along with commentary sparked by trending news from the campaign trail, reports Deadline.com.
“These specials will be thought provoking, exciting and the perfect forum to discuss important issues facing our community,” the openly gay comedian said. “Plus, it is LOGO so maybe I’ll get to dress in drag!”
The first of the two specials taped in front of a live studio audience, will air four days after the Democratic Convention, Monday, Sept. 10 at 10 p.m. The second will air on election-eve, Monday, Nov. 5.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here