*Wanda Sykes has been recruited to host two one-hour specials for gay-themed cable channel LOGO that will focus on hot topics for the gay and lesbian voter and where the Presidential candidates stand on those issues.
“NewNowNext Vote with Wanda Sykes” will feature a roundtable format with panelists from both sides of the political aisle addressing issues including gay marriage, Supreme Court appointments, the economy and healthcare along with commentary sparked by trending news from the campaign trail, reports Deadline.com.
“These specials will be thought provoking, exciting and the perfect forum to discuss important issues facing our community,” the openly gay comedian said. “Plus, it is LOGO so maybe I’ll get to dress in drag!”
The first of the two specials taped in front of a live studio audience, will air four days after the Democratic Convention, Monday, Sept. 10 at 10 p.m. The second will air on election-eve, Monday, Nov. 5.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here