They met up at Evolution Dance Studios in North Hollywood where Gloria was getting in some hand to hand combat training for a new project for the Comedy Shaq Network called “Clean Ops.”
“Clean Ops” chronicles a female assassin, V (portrayed by Govan), as she eliminates undesirable targets. She’s been trained, from an early age, to be a classically trained ballerina as well as a weapons and hand to hand combat expert. Although, you’re unsure what side she’s on, what is clear, is that you don’t want to be on her bad side.
Anyway, keep that whole combat/assassin thing in mind ’cause when Cherise jokingly asked Gloria if she had use her new skills on anybody on “Basketball Wives” … Miami or LA, who would it be? Govan didn’t hesitate.
“I think I’d use my moves on every cast member in Miami. I would wait for Evelyn. Evelyn would be last. I’d knock out Shaunie first. And then … you know Royce apologized to me after the last reunion. So, I wouldn’t knock her out. I’d just smack the sh*t out of her.” She continued, “Susie I like. Jennifer just gets on my nerves … like her voice irritates me so I would try to take out her voice box.”
Now keep in mind, the chat was done a few days prior to Evelyn allegedly getting head-butted by her soon to be ex-husband, Chad Johnson, and Gloria was just joking … we think. Anyway, she wasn’t through knocking Evelyn, figuratively that is. And for that, you’ll just have to see the video (if you haven’t already). The imagery (b-roll) as she’s talking is, umm, interesting. Let’s just say our editor was inspired.
Gloria also told Cherise about the new season of “Basketball Wives,” being a Mom of 2 twin boys and ironically, the violence that happened on the last season of “Basketball Wives (Miami).”
Coming soon in Part 2 of our chat with Gloria Govan, she’ll go into more detail about her role in “Clean Ops’ and her relationship with Matt Barnes, now an ex-LA Lakers player.
By the way, the new season of “Basketball Wives: LA” debuts on Monday, September 10.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here