*After getting serious pushback for his recent joke about Sarah Palin’s Down Syndrome son, Trig, Wayne Brady is apologizing. He says he says he takes “full responsibility” and “no malice or harm was meant.”
Brady has been taking heat for the past week over the joke – delivered at the “Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne” – in which he says Sarah Palin hates Jeff Ross because he reminds her of “what Trig is going to look like when he’s 40.”
Wayne issued a statement on Facebook in which he says he didn’t write the Jeff joke but explains, “At the end of the day I take full responsibility for saying it.”
He adds, “I could defend it as a performer, but I would rather apologize from the bottom of my heart as a father.”
“To the Palins, please know that no malice or harm was meant. To the other families who were touched negatively, I hope you’ll be able to accept this apology as well.”
Brady was at LAX this weekend … and told TMZ: “It’s a roast, but there are people with sensitivities … and some people were bothered.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here