*After getting serious pushback for his recent joke about Sarah Palin’s Down Syndrome son, Trig, Wayne Brady is apologizing. He says he says he takes “full responsibility” and “no malice or harm was meant.”
Brady has been taking heat for the past week over the joke – delivered at the “Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne” – in which he says Sarah Palin hates Jeff Ross because he reminds her of “what Trig is going to look like when he’s 40.”
Wayne issued a statement on Facebook in which he says he didn’t write the Jeff joke but explains, “At the end of the day I take full responsibility for saying it.”
He adds, “I could defend it as a performer, but I would rather apologize from the bottom of my heart as a father.”
“To the Palins, please know that no malice or harm was meant. To the other families who were touched negatively, I hope you’ll be able to accept this apology as well.”
Brady was at LAX this weekend … and told TMZ: “It’s a roast, but there are people with sensitivities … and some people were bothered.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here