*After getting serious pushback for his recent joke about Sarah Palin’s Down Syndrome son, Trig, Wayne Brady is apologizing. He says he says he takes “full responsibility” and “no malice or harm was meant.”
Brady has been taking heat for the past week over the joke – delivered at the “Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne” – in which he says Sarah Palin hates Jeff Ross because he reminds her of “what Trig is going to look like when he’s 40.”
Wayne issued a statement on Facebook in which he says he didn’t write the Jeff joke but explains, “At the end of the day I take full responsibility for saying it.”
He adds, “I could defend it as a performer, but I would rather apologize from the bottom of my heart as a father.”
“To the Palins, please know that no malice or harm was meant. To the other families who were touched negatively, I hope you’ll be able to accept this apology as well.”
Brady was at LAX this weekend … and told TMZ: “It’s a roast, but there are people with sensitivities … and some people were bothered.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here