OK, you can pick your jaw up off the floor now. Yeah, we know, What’s the big freakin’ deal about Alex Trebek or anybody else saying sh*t?
Nothing actually until you see and hear him say it. It just straight up funny. Why is it funny? Well, hell, we don’t know, it just is.
Here’s the quickie backstory from TMZ:
America’s favorite game show host was leaving Boa steakhouse in Hollywood last night when the valet had a mix up and almost gave his car to somebody else.
But Alex quickly noticed the problem … politely handled the situation … and then gave TMZ some Forrest Gump-ian advice — “Harvey, sh*t happens.”
For the record, the “Jeopardy” host suffered a heart attack earlier this year … but judging by the clip, he’s feeling saucier than ever!!!
Now watch and chuckle:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here