OK, you can pick your jaw up off the floor now. Yeah, we know, What’s the big freakin’ deal about Alex Trebek or anybody else saying sh*t?
Nothing actually until you see and hear him say it. It just straight up funny. Why is it funny? Well, hell, we don’t know, it just is.
Here’s the quickie backstory from TMZ:
America’s favorite game show host was leaving Boa steakhouse in Hollywood last night when the valet had a mix up and almost gave his car to somebody else.
But Alex quickly noticed the problem … politely handled the situation … and then gave TMZ some Forrest Gump-ian advice — “Harvey, sh*t happens.”
For the record, the “Jeopardy” host suffered a heart attack earlier this year … but judging by the clip, he’s feeling saucier than ever!!!
Now watch and chuckle:
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here