OK, you can pick your jaw up off the floor now. 🙂 Yeah, we know, What’s the big freakin’ deal about Alex Trebek or anybody else saying sh*t?
Nothing actually until you see and hear him say it. It just straight up funny. Why is it funny? Well, hell, we don’t know, it just is.
Here’s the quickie backstory from TMZ:
America’s favorite game show host was leaving Boa steakhouse in Hollywood last night when the valet had a mix up and almost gave his car to somebody else.
But Alex quickly noticed the problem … politely handled the situation … and then gave TMZ some Forrest Gump-ian advice — “Harvey, sh*t happens.”
For the record, the “Jeopardy” host suffered a heart attack earlier this year … but judging by the clip, he’s feeling saucier than ever!!!
Now watch and chuckle:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here