OK, you can pick your jaw up off the floor now. Yeah, we know, What’s the big freakin’ deal about Alex Trebek or anybody else saying sh*t?
Nothing actually until you see and hear him say it. It just straight up funny. Why is it funny? Well, hell, we don’t know, it just is.
Here’s the quickie backstory from TMZ:
America’s favorite game show host was leaving Boa steakhouse in Hollywood last night when the valet had a mix up and almost gave his car to somebody else.
But Alex quickly noticed the problem … politely handled the situation … and then gave TMZ some Forrest Gump-ian advice — “Harvey, sh*t happens.”
For the record, the “Jeopardy” host suffered a heart attack earlier this year … but judging by the clip, he’s feeling saucier than ever!!!
Now watch and chuckle:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here