*Kris Humphries is denying a woman’s allegation that he gave her herpes during a sexual encounter in 2010.
Humphries rep tells GossipCop.com he’s “100 percent sure” that he did not transmit the venereal disease to plaintiff Kayla Goldberg, who claims in her lawsuit that he knew he had herpes when they had sex and failed to tell her.
Kris’ rep says Goldberg’s claims are “completely bogus,” and Kris is “100 percent sure she did not contract [herpes] from him.”
The rep also says Kayla threatened him with the lawsuit last year and warned him she would go public unless he paid her at least $1,000,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here