*Kris Humphries is denying a woman’s allegation that he gave her herpes during a sexual encounter in 2010.
Humphries rep tells GossipCop.com he’s “100 percent sure” that he did not transmit the venereal disease to plaintiff Kayla Goldberg, who claims in her lawsuit that he knew he had herpes when they had sex and failed to tell her.
Kris’ rep says Goldberg’s claims are “completely bogus,” and Kris is “100 percent sure she did not contract [herpes] from him.”
The rep also says Kayla threatened him with the lawsuit last year and warned him she would go public unless he paid her at least $1,000,000.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here